The one thing we will still be missing next season | Syracusefan.com

The one thing we will still be missing next season

Cuse_NYC

Starter
Even it Benny and Cole return, is length/a really good defender up top. I’m as high as anyone on Symir right now, but think he is a good defender, but not great. Obviously lightyears better than Joe or Buddy, but still seems to leave too many shooters on his side… And not get his hands on that many passes. Can Copeland be that guy off the bench? Taylor? I’ve heard Copeland is a bit of a lazy defender, but wondering if the zone can make him decent with his length. Would be more ideal to have him come in up top to spell Symir. The more penetration we can get from the 1, the better. Or do we go the transfer route?

10 assists…. He could be that effective as a passer, but we need good shooters and fast breakers to capitalize on those passes to convert passes into assists. We have to hope we can count on Joe, Jesse, and Cole to be there. Cole would give us some balance.

I think the ACC leader in assists was somewhere around 5 this year. Wasn’t Sherm in the 8s? [8.2, 8.6.] Pretty significant difference in the eras.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom