There has been some concern by some that | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

There has been some concern by some that

Hmmm, So let me try to further decipher this.

Frank, JBA, Chaz gone.

Coming in: Ballard and a guard to be named later.

We only add a third portal guy if Cole or Benny leave.

No Mintz.

Our roster management is death by a thousand cuts.
I'm not convinced we add a 3rd portal guy.

Won't be surprised if we don't add a 2nd.

It can’t be worse defensively…it just can’t be. But scoring is going to be a challenge.

Even if Cole comes back even JB has to see the team would need a scoring guard or forward (probably both) to help pick up the scoring slack.

My God,you people are unbelievable. Et Tu Jake?
Somebody BURN this thread.

Yeah even if the defense is a bit better, the offense could be substantially worse. So not sure where that puts us. Probably pretty far away from a ncaa tournament.
I am an optimist. I think the offense may be ok with Symir running point. I would prefer a portal PG that would allow Symir to come off the bench, because that means, obviously, that he is better than Symir. But, Jesse is a weapon and I think Symir can get him the ball. If we have Cole and Benny, I think Cole will be more consistent now that it would be his team. I think Benny comes back and shows us all who he really is. Joe can score. The bench, who the heck knows. Bottom line, I hope we hit the portal and find 2-3 guys that can challenge for starting spots. If not, then it seems like the coaching staff is mailing it in.

I guess that would depend if we looking at this kid as the 12th guy on the bench, or a starter/rotation guy?

Based on that picture of him in the recruiting thread, I’m looking to him as a guy who can drive the team to Carvels after the game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom