There has been some concern by some that | Syracusefan.com

There has been some concern by some that

haven't confirmed 100%. For the most part, not bad. As long as we hit the portal. I will say, one name I have heard as a portal guy for us, is not good.
If you look at who we got last year from the portal, it was two kids who had ties to the program already.

Swider was heavily recruited by us, and Symir is from the area.

Wouldn't anticipate us going outside that parameter when looking at who to bring it. Which is VERY unfortunate.

If you look at who we got last year from the portal, it was two kids who had ties to the program already.

Swider was heavily recruited by us, and Symir is from the area.

Wouldn't anticipate us going outside that parameter when looking at who to bring it. Which is VERY unfortunate.
Keep that thought in mind. And I agree with you 100%. It's lazy. There is a whole world out there and there is a world out there with what we do have coming back that can put a good team together.

haven't confirmed 100%. For the most part, not bad. As long as we hit the portal. I will say, one name I have heard as a portal guy for us, is not good.
This thread blows, lol!

Why not just say what you’ve heard? No one is attacking your credibility if it falls through….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom