There has been some concern by some that | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

There has been some concern by some that

No. I don't know about him yet.
I think Benny and Frank are gone. Jon Bol would go too if he could find a taker.

Cole on the fence and really hope he comes back. With a threesome of Cole, Joe and Jesse we have the makings of a very solid team.

Got to fill in the forward slot ad see what you can get at PG to complement Symir

Cuse!

I don't get the feeling we are trying to win next year. It feels like a developmental year for the new guys. UGH.
Nobody wants to win more than JB. Nobody. It's more about JB believing/proving he can win with the roster he has (primarily the known returning players).

I think Benny and Frank are gone. Jon Bol would go too if he could find a taker.

Cole on the fence and really hope he comes back. With a threesome of Cole, Joe and Jesse we have the makings of a very solid team.

Got to fill in the forward slot ad see what you can get at PG to complement Symir

Cuse!

Why even broach the subject if you can't give specifics?
What was the subject? The subject was whether we would have ships available in the portal. That was what I was posting about. I'm sorry if that didn't answer your questions. That wasn't my topic. And maybe I'm not at liberty to say anything more right now. I have given information in the past and always get something stupid like this said back to me. And some of you guys wonder why some of us that get information don't share it more often.

That is a fair point. I am often puzzled by the “I know something, but I cannot tell you” posts.
Oh brother. He DID tell folks that it’s NOT accurate that SU’s ability to accept transfers is unknown bc of space - there will be space. Sure that begs follow up questions that many are curious of, but, one presumably you understand and respect the decision not share specific details and, two, to label this post as “I know something but cannot tell you” is neither accurate nor fair.

What was the subject? The subject was whether we would have ships available in the portal. That was what I was posting about. I'm sorry if that didn't answer your questions. That wasn't my topic. And maybe I'm not at liberty to say anything more right now. I have given information in the past and always get something stupid like this said back to me. And some of you guys wonder why some of us that get information don't share it more often.
We appreciate the info Dasher. Some people just don’t get it.

I mean, a kid can be happy and like it at SU but still understand the need, in the interest of maximizing his hoops prospects, to move on...

Danny Schayes spent 3 years as Bouie's back-up before he got a chance to start here.

And Schayes' NBA career lasted a lot longer than Bouie's did.

BTW, I have both their autographs !!

Last year I said that Kadary was leaving. Attacked. A few years ago, I said that Hopkins was named coach in waiting, really attacked. Just a clue., if you don't like what is written, just move on.

I made the (noob, rookie) mistake of doubting your info, relatively shortly after I started posting here, after having lurked for a while.

As it turned out - you were 144% correct, and I admitted it then, and will again now.

People, please learn from my mistake.

Dasher isn't infallible, nobody is.
But his info is as accurate - in the moment - as it ever gets with stuff like this.

(I added in the moment because we're talking about humans, and often 18-23 year old humans, and so things can and do change, sometimes rapidly)

Some people just love to shoot the messenger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom