UK vs UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UK vs UNC

I know this has been said 1000 times but how does UNC have three juniors and 2 seniors starting and we cannot keep a fresh/soph?
I'm thinking that when you have so much talent, it takes longer for individuals to get to BE the man, or to think they've made enough of an impact to go pro. Or something like that. If Lydon or Malachi played for Carolina, they wouldn't have even gotten the minutes to be considered on draft boards.

This game point out that there's still a pretty fair gap between the blue-bloods and the second level teams, like cuse.

I'm thinking that when you have so much talent, it takes longer for individuals to get to BE the man, or to think they've made enough of an impact to go pro. Or something like that. If Lydon or Malachi played for Carolina, they wouldn't have even gotten the minutes to be considered on draft boards.

Makes you wonder why the heck kids keep lining up for that.

It's amazing how many teams can play defense at the rim to stop penetration and block shots without fouling. Unlike say, us.

I love how UNC has guys like Maye coming off the bench and will have to wait to start and probably play there 3 years. With us he'd be out the door after 1 season after averaging 13 points.

This game point out that there's still a pretty fair gap between the blue-bloods and the second level teams, like cuse.

Not every year. We handled Carolina pretty easily in 2010 and 2014, and they're lucky they didn't play us in 2012 and only played us once in those seasons.

But the last 3 years, sure they've been quite a bit better than us.

Officiating did suck in the first half. Isn't John Higgins who boned us in the 2012 game against Ohio State in the Elite 8 officiating this game? He sucks!

UNC will big boy them this half.

Alsacs post above is 100% spot on. UNC can't make a shot, and they're still up.

I hate both these teams. I do like D'Aron Fox'S game and Monk is a quiet assassin. I don't care for any UNC player. Can't stand either Coach or team's fans.

And BTW...Gonzaga, SC, OR...not blue bloods. Don't have to be to make the final 4.

I hate both these teams. I do like D'Aron Fox'S game and Monk is a quiet assassin. I don't care for any UNC player. Can't stand either Coach or team's fans.

And BTW...Gonzaga, SC, OR...not blue bloods. Don't have to be to make the final 4.

Lesser of two evils, in my opinion.

And that's fully acknowledging UNC's academic malfeasance. UK is exponentially worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom