UNC Game... | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why any QB slides feet first.

The NFL seems to be the only level of football where QBs are less likely to eat a cheap shot when sliding.

Again people who place the blame solely on the Oline are apparently not seeing what I see as someone who played in college.

Devito is supposed to be the leader out there. Command the team, go through his progressions, know where is outlet is when plays break down. He literally stares down his first read and when the play breaks down he takes a sack or rolls and throws out of bounds.

He has very poor awareness, pocket presence and struggles to read defenses. At least if he would stare down the WR, know where to go based on Coverage. AKA cover 2, hit the guy Deep flag.

I’m sorry to be the pessimist and the line is bad but without another QB, this team will go nowhere

i think the o-line is like the 5th biggest problem right now behind the WRs, red zone play calling, the utter lack of RBs, and TD.

2 caught passes and it’s 20-17 right now.

Two? S. Johnson dropped a pass, we got a FG. That's +4.

What's the second? Taj Harris? That wasn't an easy catch.

Your boy has been awful.

I’m honestly thinking Dino is not the offensive great mind everyone says. Dungey made him look really good and other than that he hasn’t done a damn thing and it’s now frustrating to watch the same game over and over

I think Dino needs a good o-line to run his offense well, which can be said for a lot of coaches. Having a dynamic dual threat like Dungey helps us a lot in games like this when the O-line is outmatched

Poor decision after poor decision. No fire. No discipline.

Consistently below average and not even occasionally good.

Really like Dino but his teams need to be better than this.
Unfortunately his QB is not producing.

Let’s see if we can cover in garbage time

The OL isn’t great but I don’t see the QB playing good at all.
He isn’t turning the ball but the offense is stuck in mud.

What does he have to work with?

Noone is open on the big 3rd down plays.

RBs either lose yards or pick up 2-3 even when there is a hole.

Tons of drops. Harris can't even run a route on the sideline without getting pushed out of bounds. His coaches can't even challenge a clear 1st down he scrambles for. His kicker is missing chip shots.

UNC might end the game with 10 sacks.

In Dungey’s senior year Dino pulled Dungey for Devito at Western Michigan.

Would like to see him give Dillon or Rex a shot in the 4th quarter.

And that decision almost cost us the game. Probably should have been a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom