UNC Game... | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk

On that 3rd down there was nobody open. It looked like all slants and nobody got open. I'd rather just go deep and hope for a completion or a DPI

You guys are smoking rock if you think Tommy isn’t part of the problem with the offense.
Put the QB aside. What unit on offense ranks as high as bad relative to the ACC. Our backs, wide outs, and o-line is far below average. I mean bad. It's actually hard to believe. Brady in his prime would struggle with this unit.

It's more than fair to ask what Sterlin Gilbert is supposed to bring to the table. The play calling was brutal. Tommy Devito is not without blame. His miscues contributed to the blowout.

he was wide open.. what is he doing running an 8 yr slant on 3rd and 4 as the slot guy?

I love Dino and love the way he carries himself in the public and he represents the university so well. But this is his 5th year and we were promised a high powered offense and excitement (with our eyes closed) we were told to believe without evidence. It is time to start point fingers at him and it must be asked if he can coach at the P5 level? There is nothing creative about his offense. No excitement just blah...

I never thought in a million years that in year 5 we would have a better defense than an offense under Dino...

This game is tough to watch. Defense has been outstanding. Might as well put rex in for the next drive to see what he can do

Labrosse has been good on specials...

If Dino hasn’t developed anyone to compete at QB with TD, it may very well be his undoing here.

summers didn’t travel and has been mia this preseason. Someday a reporter will pick up on me beating this drum and ask where the kid is.

Dino has to see these things on tape.

Hope long is he going to go with Devito this season? It seems apparent he is not the answer at QB.

Who else do you play? Their misses in recruiting at that position look especially big with the personnel they have.

Can we give DeVito some CBD oil and calm him down.
On 3rd down it’s scary.
You play with this group and see how calm you would be. The talent level for us on offense is awful. It's a sign that the best wide outs we have had under the Babers regime were guys we picked up from other schools.

Put the QB aside. What unit on offense ranks as high as bad relative to the ACC. Our backs, wide outs, and o-line is far below average. I mean bad. It's actually hard to believe. Brady in his prime would struggle with this unit.

Sounds like a talent issue, which points to sub-par recruiting

They said there are 4 QB's on this trip; let's see another one.

At what point do we just try another QB or do we think Tommy is going to put it all together next week? (Serious question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom