UNC Game... | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the QB aside. What unit on offense ranks as high as bad relative to the ACC. Our backs, wide outs, and o-line is far below average. I mean bad. It's actually hard to believe. Brady in his prime would struggle with this unit.

We are bad everywhere including QB.

I didn’t see any difference compared to last year on offense in terms of play calling. Maybe I don’t have the “eye” for it.

If the issues ISNT QB play and instead lack of open targets, didn’t we have like 151752 wideouts two seasons ago? Nobody has developed enough to be able to make some sort of play down field?

Doesn’t make sense.

Light years of difference of pocket presence between Howell and TD
Completely agree, even the announcers are calling him put for hesitating, hes more afraid of a bad qbr then letting his receivers try to make something happen

Let's get this right off the bat. Top 2 rbs aren't impacting this game. Rbs are an enigma in college and pro fb. Its about the system and plug and play. We are losing bc of the offensive play calling, Not, bc of the absence of the 2 opt outs.
Eric when healthy won games, this system in our league needs a QB who can make plays.

Unc gonna cover this? Lmao.

maybe we score with 30 seconds left.

Who else do you play? Their misses in recruiting at that position look especially big with the personnel they have.
I would play would play Dillon and Summers since they are getting an extra year due to COVID19

Put the QB aside. What unit on offense ranks as high as bad relative to the ACC. Our backs, wide outs, and o-line is far below average. I mean bad. It's actually hard to believe. Brady in his prime would struggle with this unit.

our WRs looked fine when they caught the ball.

At what point do we just try another QB or do we think Tommy is going to put it all together next week? (Serious question)
It isn't about Devito. Want to play another qb, fine. But he is going to have the same terrible, and I hate to say it but yes, terrible, players out there with him. Game could have looked a bit different if Johnson could have made what is a routine catch for other teams.

What's really sad is I think theres some talent on defense. Had we had these kind of players on defense in Babers first or second year with Dungey we probably would've made a bowl game or two. Oh well. Dino promised offense when he came here and he has failed miserably. I'm done.

You play with this group and see how calm you would be. The talent level for us on offense is awful. It's a sign that the best wide outs we have had under the Babers regime were guys we picked up from other schools.
The talent around DeVito isn’t as bad you are making it out to be.
Johnson and Harris are solid WR.

The OL isn’t getting destroyed every play.
The QB is playing very conservatively and not playing loose.
The QB is the problem right now.

the best take is that UNC probably has the 2nd-3rd best offense we will see talent wise. more than held our own on D

We have talent on O, we either dont use it or misuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom