UNC Game... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it make sense given our team and offensive line up and downs to spread the field with 5 wide so deep in redzone given devito usually dials in on one guy?

I don’t mind spreading the field, and I’m not saying we should be going jumbo package bc we’ve seen plenty of that in our day, but at least a running back back with tommy to provide some additional blocking support seems logical.

Why is Sharrod even playing? What has he ever done? You can't keep leaving points on the board
Never saw the attraction with this kid but for the 4th or 5th year, keeps getting the nod, correct? Apparently. there are/is the talent underneath him, but we need to see it.

I don’t know about y’all but I am ready for Tommy to take a seat on the bench!

If they come out the second half and can't get anything going, why not try someone else?

especially on the road, yes

Agree but there is no home field this year.

If anything the home team has the disadvantage being psyched out by the empty stands and thinking they are scrimmaging. At least the road team has road protocols and such.

I don’t know about y’all but I am ready for Tommy to take a seat on the bench!
Overreaction season in full effect.

Before you can bench a guy, you have to have a replacement. We don't have any one near Tommy's level. Those last two deep balls to Taj were perfect, one dropped and one caught with 1/2 of a foot out of bounds after being pushed by a db, That pass to Sharrod was on the money too.

Has he been great? No. but he damn sure isn't playing bad enough to bench

If they come out the second half and can't get anything going, why not try someone else?
Way too early for that

The one thing that has to happen second half is we can’t turn the ball over.
Our defense needs all the support it can get.

Troy Nunes = Tommy DeVito

Only difference is DeVito has a much better arm.

Gotta be honest here... This is year 5 for Dino. YEAR 5!!!!! What did he promise us? A high powered offense and we saw a better offense in year 1-3 under him. His team's appear to be regressing on offense and that is unacceptable given the fact that he is "an offensive guru." If things dont turn around in this second half I'm really not sure I can invest myself in this terrible product.

His clock management was horrible down the stretch. Play calling was an issue again. Where were the tight ends? I dont know man. Not much good to say about his coaching on his side of the football.

Offense bad

haven’t used the TEs yet. Probably because they are having to stay in to block.

tisdale has replaced Davis.

walk on from Corcoran got in for a few. Think for Elmore.

running game has nothing. Miss adams and Howard more than people think.

Defense good

Young kids look real good out there.

lbs don’t help in pass coverage at all. As usual.

playing a LOT of guys

Overreaction season in full effect.

Before you can bench a guy, you have to have a replacement. We don't have any one near Tommy's level. Those last two deep balls to Taj were perfect, one dropped and one caught with 1/2 of a foot out of bounds after being pushed by a db, That pass to Sharrod was on the money too.

Has he been great? No. but he damn sure isn't playing bad enough to bench

That dude is being ridiculous.

Tommy hasn't thrown into trouble once and picked up some big yards with his legs (his coach didn't challenge a clear first down.)

Some huge drops.

Do we have an ignore feature? I would like to use it for anyone who thinks Devito is a problem and we aren't lucky to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom