UNLV vs Kansas | Syracusefan.com

UNLV vs Kansas

UNLV coach Barry Odom is a former Mizzou player and head coach. He'll be motivated to beat KU for sure. We'll see if his team is also.

I don’t think the former Holy Cross kid can pass well enough to beat Kansas.

Early thoughts

Take the over when we play them

They can move the ball. Not sure if their Defense can slow down Syracuse

They’ll be able to score on us, but their defense is not super impressive so far. I can see McCord picking them apart pretty easily. And I don’t think Kansas has receivers like we do. Though they may have a better running game.

They’re off offense I think would be a challenge for us. It doesn’t seem their quarterback is super accurate and they receivers have some drops already.

Ironically, the UNLV quarterback might’ve been ours if we had gone a different direction. No offense to him, but that would be a huge downgrade from what we have.

Yikes. Horrendous INT for Daniels and Kansas chokes away a huge lead at halftime

Same ol for Babers. Offense going backward. Motion then Illegal formation. Serious giving me a nightmare. I really want him to succeed. They are moving the ball but too much of what I have seen before And now a holding on a long run.
We where just saying the same thing haha
Illegal Motion
4 Men in the backfield
Holding
Holding

All the old hits

200.gif

I turn on the game to Arizona on offense with a 1st and 30

If unlv wants to win this game they Need to start airing the ball out. There o line just can’t run block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom