USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these games have turned into glorified exhibitions to some extent, but winning is always better than losing and there are a lot of guys on this team that helped us get to back to back bowl games for the first time in a decade (and second time in 25 years as I've mentioned elsewhere).

I think Villari has grown on me the most. Dude just does what is asked. No griping. Tough as nails. Has talent. Feel like he's going to transition into Fran's version of the team really well.

Let's get the dub, get some shine, get Nunz a victory and enjoy the sunshine.

We’re 3-1 in Florida bowl games I’ve attended.

The victims: Ohio State, Clemson and West Virginia.

Only loss in Florida was to, well, Florida. The McNab team in the Orange Bowl.

Very much here for #4.

Keith Bullock was a man among boys that game on defense. I know we got roughed up, but KB was super human.

Keith Bullock was a man among boys that game on defense. I know we got roughed up, but KB was super human.
That one didn’t go our way, but it was a really good team.

One call away from ruining Tennessee’s season. Trashed Tom Brady and Michigan in Ann Arbor. Crushed Miami.

That one didn’t go our way, but it was a really good team.

One call away from ruining Tennessee’s season. Trashed Tom Brady and Michigan in Ann Arbor. Crushed Miami.

Should have also won the WVU game. NCSU rocked us tho.

ESPN has cuse -3.5 right now
line is moving, started out as us -3, then-2.5 and now -3.5, sharps moving the line a bit close to kickoff

Sad I can't be there tonight, please SyraCruz crew throw some pictures in the thread so those of us that aren't there may live vicariously!! TexanMark

That trophy looks sharp!
Yup. I’ve seen worse.

IMG_9309.jpeg

Dan Villari is going to off, FULL Dungey!!!
Dan Villari is not a college level QB. He’s a great gimmick QB, but he’s no where near the level of Dungey. I love what the guy has done and am super excited he’s our TE. But he’s not Shrader 2.0.

Dan Villari is not a college level QB. He’s a great gimmick QB, but he’s no where near the level of Dungey. I love what the guy has done and am super excited he’s our TE. But he’s not Shrader 2.0.
What's his completion percentage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors