USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New coaches,injuries...whatever. no excuse for lack of plan and lack of effort.

I’m really getting sick of listening to announcers call out our coaches play calling. It’s unbelievable. Let Davis play qb!! Enough is enough.

I wish Fran would just call down and say let the QB play QB.

IMG_1615.gif

I’m fascinated by those who find this game to be something 10% more than an exhibition

Gents, this isn’t the 1993 fiesta bowl and this isn’t an Arby’s
I'd say it is a step above an NFL pre-season game.

Well, there were 4. Two are out. Down to a young kid who came in late and a walk on.
Shrader can throw a pass, CDRW is a barely, Lamson at Stanford this year completed 43% of his passes, they won’t let Davis dare to throw the ball, and Luke is a walk on. Knowing GSs injury history and his play style it was nothing short of malpractice.

This offense that USF is running is the one that Dino brought to Syracuse … and then stopped using … and told the press “we can’t run that offense anymore because they changed the substitution rule for defenses to force us to wait for them …”

USF’s coach wants to make a statement today. Can’t say I blame him but it’s interesting to see

USF is running the same pass routes every play, saying we don’t care you know the play, you can't stop us

Keep flailing, superfan
I know living in Ohio absolutely sucks but lighten up. I’m just joking with ya my man. This game has been horrible. I’m in a bad mood too. It’s disappointing

This offense that USF is running is the one that Dino brought to Syracuse … and then stopped using … and told the press “we can’t run that offense anymore because they changed the substitution rule for defenses to force us to wait for them …”

Not once have I seen a ref stand over the ball. But saw that all season long so what’s the difference with usf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom