USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the freak did they reset the play clock? It was reset and winded all the way down to 0 before the refs decided to reset it again

ISIS is out there cutting people's heads off. The real world has got some major problems. Some major problems. And we're just so doggone lucky to be watching and playing a sport and being criticized for not getting a call made with a couple seconds left in the game, or being criticized for not catching a dead pig with air in it.
Save your breath and just say keep things in perspective if that is what you mean. By the way, the thread is about the game we are watching.

I know Davis will be bad, he’ll throw some passes that are like Villari’s last one. But at least give him the snaps in this mess and then let the coaches go from there.

This was a chance to try things. And we’re just over-gimmicking.

I hope the new coaches can do better than this. Omg

I’m fascinated by those who find this game to be something 10% more than an exhibition

Gents, this isn’t the 1993 fiesta bowl and this isn’t an Arby’s
Tell USF that. I don’t care if it’s an exhibition or not. Getting housed by an awful USF on ESPN is embarrassing and adds to the perception that we’re the laughing stock of CFB. We should have just passed if this is what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom