USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve gone from thinking we have a shot at the playoffs next year to thinking it might be a complete fugly disaster.

Like I said, we have to win 8 games next year with all the talent he is bringing in next year, or his 2nd year's recruiting class will look nothing like this one.

Half the kids playing today won't be on team next year.

Portal kids know this is an opportunity to come play right away.

There's at least four more additions coming, don't be surprised if that number between now and February hits double digits.

Roster attrition is far from over.

There's three coaches coaching this game who don't have a job lined up elsewhere, and one who may or may not be retained (Lig)

The optics to us as fans are bad, but to a bright opportunist like Fran, it's a selling point to kids who can make a difference moving forward

All these extra practices and still the same dumb run my tight end up the middle. Davis looks at least passable as a backup seems no need to run gimmick offense. Plenty of time to get him ready for the bowl. Scary thing is we are keeping some of these offensive coaches.

This type of performance will be exactly what HCFB will use to build DART in his program. We all know he is watching and formulating and come 11:30 or so tonight the real transformation begins. I will watch the second half no matter what and then be very eager for January lifting to start and then Spring 2024 ball. Go Orange and Go HCFB and Staff,!!!!

Cut the entire line and what’s rest of the QB room. There isn’t 1 guy worth keeping. Recruit over all of them.
But hey Kyle McCord pocket passer is gonna be our savior. News flash nothing changing with this OL

Fran Brown given a C+ grade as a new HC hire. Debatable and ignorant. Then we come out and lay an egg and make that grade appear generous.

EDIT: And, I completely acknowledge that this isn't Fran's team until 1130
You realize he hasn’t fully taken over yet, right?

Half the kids playing today won't be on team next year.

Portal kids know this is an opportunity to come play right away.

There's at least four more additions coming, don't be surprised if that number between now and February hits double digits.

Roster attrition is far from over.

There's three coaches coaching this game who don't have a job lined up elsewhere, and one who may or may not be retained (Lig)

The optics to us as fans are bad, but to a bright opportunist like Fran, it's a selling point to kids who can make a difference moving forward
For the love of god I cant think of 1 reason to keep Lig

Not being able to protect the blindside was a new low. That’s definitely concerning.
Poor coaching put SU quarterback into a position where defense knew they had to pass. From what I've seen team should have gone with Davis from the start which might have kept USF from putting 8 players in the box to stop the run. Game is lost and Davis might not survive the game.

Allen has been poor in the first half. That end around turnover was worse than high school football.

I'm not sure how those two are correlated, but okay?
Yeah, edited for clarity, but outside perception hasn't been as starry-eyed as our own. Ive been over the moon bullish and still am. But i hate that this performance won't do much to influence that.

maybe this will convince people to donate to the NIL collectives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors