USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
stripes lighten GIF

-said with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.
losers lighten up when getting embarrassed

It is almost fitting that in the last game of the Babers era, we are getting smoked by the uptempo offense he promised us

More disgusting is Dino laughing his way to the bank. What a turd of a team he left behind.

1/3 the kids are leaving after tonight, either on their own accord or not. Clearly nobody cares. Staff looking for new jobs, those being retained I’m sure have been more focused on recruiting and the kids just having fun hanging out in Florida, like I said, nobody cares
Huge culture change and keeping kids will be hard. This is bad. Just bad.

No they don’t

You put together a bunch of strangers in August to build your offensive line, I guarantee you it will take about 4 games before they play like a unit. We've seen it before with our own damn eyes at Syracuse, under Babers, as well as under previous coaches. Give us an example of a line brought together in the summer as strangers that were dominant from Day One.

1/3 the kids are leaving after tonight, either on their own accord or not. Clearly nobody cares. Staff looking for new jobs, those being retained I’m sure have been more focused on recruiting and the kids just having fun hanging out in Florida, like I said, nobody cares
Ok. We heard you the first 10 times

USF is intent on embarrassing us, they are slinging the ball all over the field. I do not blame them a bit.
This exactly. Look at the play they just ran. This is why you always have to prepare and represent the uniform.

I absolutely love how Fran said he is competitive at everything. He literally said that he wants to chew gum better than you. Half of you are just oh well it’s an exhibition game. I guarantee you he’s pissssed off. I know i am. I hate losing and i hate getting embarrassed even more. I’m just waiting for LeQuint to blow his knee out cause these geniuses have their starters out there while getting curb stomped by a sheet USF team. Sit the starters already. This is over. It’s been over.

That's what I said at halftime: I hope Fran (and the transfers in attendance) got on these guys to fire them up, to play with some damn pride, and to go hit somebody.

Shows the need for change, definitely an exclamation mark on the end of an era. The last gasp of a failed regime. Laughable predictable display of incompetence. Pure BS
I actually respect Dino more now haha

It is almost fitting that in the last game of the Babers era, we are getting smoked by the uptempo offense he promised us

Yeah, I couldn't help but think the same thing about halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom