VCU | Syracusefan.com

VCU

Marsh01

Living Legend
Impressive tonight. Could be ready to make another run. Shaka is making more money day by day if he does indeed leave.

Impressive tonight. Could be ready to make another run. Shaka is making more money day by day if he does indeed leave.
Wonder if he'll be smarter than Stevens, who probably waited to long too leave, and now he's lost money.

:eek: My 2nd Fav Team, Only problem with them is they don't know when to slow down

Wonder if he'll be smarter than Stevens, who probably waited to long too leave, and now he's lost money.

I think Stevens is perfectly content where he is.

Drexel making it a little interesting at least.

Maybe with more money Shaka can buy longer ties...

I think Stevens is perfectly content where he is.

Agreed. Plus he'll still be on plenty of big time school's lists when they have an opening, so he can bide his time waiting for the "right" offer. Same thing for Shaka. One thing for sure, they won't be jumping at an opportunity to coach DePaul...

Ridiculous play by VCU with 21 seconds left. They may piss this lead away.

Stevens took butler to 2 national championship games.

That's so absurd that you should probably read it again.

He's got at least 3 years before his star really begins to cool.

Stevens and Smart also got huge pay raises from Butler and VCU. It gives them time and ability to be more selective while they are hot.

Kentucky would hire Brad Stevens in a second if and when Cal gets canned for money laundering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom