Virginia Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Flock this ref crew to hell and back. They fixed this game.

Fastest those refs moved was sprinting off the field after blowing the final whistle.

how the refs couldn't call it both ways, I don't know

Cunningham on Kraus didn't work, at some point you gotta go Kennedy,

I like that they had Dearth shut him off after a restart in OT.

But he beat nearly everyone who marked him and the slides were again too early or not there.

As bad as the officiating was, you have to think back to those goals at the end of the first two quarters. Just like last week and Virginia getting two scores off of failed clears. Little things like those can be the difference. Oh well. I’ll take the overtime loss this week if it means they blow away Hopkins next week as they honor the ‘09 and ‘69 teams.

I like that they had Dearth shut him off after a restart in OT.

But he beat nearly everyone who marked him and the slides were again too early or not there.

Yup great point about the slides

Agreed. They still controlled their fate. The defense doesn’t consistently slide well or guys (Bomber) fall asleep.

Only good thing about this schedule is we will have plenty of opportunities to get quality wins, frustrating though, had that game.

Only good thing about this schedule is we will have plenty of opportunities to get quality wins, frustrating though, had that game.

Yup. And we’re playing more physical than I’ve seen in years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom