Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fall apart every single fall. Overhaul the entire conditioning staff. All of them. I suppose thats the last leg of Dino’s to stand on
At that point we would have replaced everyone on staff but dino. When there is one constant in every problem situation then it’s clear what the problem is

I'm wondering if any team had ever started 6 and 0 and finished with a losing record. I think we beat BC but if we don't we may set some sort of record.

Probably because no one wanted to come… this isnt NCAA 14, you actually need to have kids that want to come to get them.

I feel like people miss this critical point
Why do you think it is that kids don’t want to come here?

Hard to even be mad anymore, just depressing that SU is one of like 3 schools at this level that think this is acceptable. 13 games under .500,
5-21 in October in 7 years and blown out multiple times a year save for 2018. At what point does the admin admit this is never going to work

How the teams we beat didn't figure it our earlier in the season
They weren’t very good teams. Purdue can’t run. Virginia is horrible yet they ran on us. Listen, anyone who knows anything knows that our line was too light going into the season. It’s recruiting malpractice. The “experts” on here like to ramble about scheme. Lol. If your scheme is to get punked by every decent team you play, then it works great.

We need to recruit more, better players. If I knew how, I’d be the coach.

I’m confused then. Either DB has improved our recruiting and we should have capable backups or you’re saying that our recruiting is as bad as all the publications think it is and we have no depth.

Either one is an indictment of DB.
I’m saying that no bottom 3rd P-5 team has 8 starting caliber d lineman

This last 12 minutes is going to be interesting. Let’s see if they fight or quit.

Is there any chance that Dino could be canned if they lose to BC?

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'

Dino literally said that they decided not to bring a d lineman in unless they could start.
So you’re saying they should’ve brought in a project? How would that have helped

This game is over. I’d love to see Wilson and Allen the last 10 minutes, or maybe a throw to Hatcher. Let’s see what the kids can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom