Western Michigan Attendance | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Attendance

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
May as well start now.

Does the fanbase rally and get between 35-40?

Don't waste your time man, its going to be pretty bad. We all know the drill unfortunately.

There will definitely be under 35k in the seats. There was always going to be a post-Clemson drop. Coming off back-to-back abysmal performance. Supposed to be a beautiful weekend, and this is the second of three consecutive home games.

I'd like to think most people with season tickets will be there. It's only the 2nd home game.

Here's a question. I saw a lot of Clemson fans sitting in season ticket sections. Did those Clemson fans buy cheap season tickets to come up for the game or did they buy secondary market tickets from people trying to make a buck?

I'd like to think most people with season tickets will be there. It's only the 2nd home game.

Here's a question. I saw a lot of Clemson fans sitting in season ticket sections. Did those Clemson fans buy cheap season tickets to come up for the game or did they buy secondary market tickets from people trying to make a buck?

It's three games in a row -- if you're going to skip one, you pass on Holy Cross, no? At least that's my thinking having to drive a ways away.

You will see these tickets on Stubhub the rest of the year. All they have to do is sell the remaining 5 games at 10.00 - 15.00 and they would have made the Clemson game affordable.

Should get a big bump from Military community. They are giving out up to 4 tickets to each active/veteran member for Saturday. Even if only 1000 people are aware and use the 4 then that's up to an extra 4000 showing up.

Should get a big bump from Military community. They are giving out up to 4 tickets to each active/veteran member for Saturday. Even if only 1000 people are aware and use the 4 then that's up to an extra 4000 showing up.

We’ve had military days before. I don’t recall more than a few hundred but I’m not sure if it included vets who wouldn’t be in uniform.

We’ve had military days before. I don’t recall more than a few hundred but I’m not sure if it included vets who wouldn’t be in uniform.

Yeah I'd guess that 99% of the folks actually taking advantage of the offer wouldn't be in uniform. I know that I have 4 using my allotment going that would not be attending the game otherwise. I just don't think enough folks know that the offer exists for it to make a huge difference. I'm sure that most folks up at Drum get an email or something but the majority of vets in CNY/WNY probably aren't having it cross their radar.

It's three games in a row -- if you're going to skip one, you pass on Holy Cross, no? At least that's my thinking having to drive a ways away.

Unless you live far away and already drove to Maryland and Syracuse for games. Then you skip the Western Michigan game. That’s me.

Unless you live far away and already drove to Maryland and Syracuse for games. Then you skip the Western Michigan game. That’s me.
I live far away

Drove a long way for Maryland, then drove up for Clemson and will be doin the same the for WMU. Skipping holy cross for the break.

Boys need us for WMU! (Plus it will be more entertaining)

Pitt will be good if we take care of business next few games. And there will probably be 10k more than an early season MAC noon game would have drawn a couple years ago.

My guess is 39 announced, legitimate 36 in the stands.

I just hope that whoever shows up is loud and supportive.

I saw all the people leave early Saturday around the 3rd quarter and told my wife, this is the size of crowd that will be here Saturday and it was 3/5 full.

I have 4 tickets to donate for the military, boys/girls club or families that cant afford.

If you know of anyone please let me know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom