Where is Taurean...? | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Taurean...?

SMH at some responses. JB did say "family health issues". Could be true, you know. Say his mom - as difficult as she may be, but very close to him - got sick, and he had taken the news hard. Would explain his withdrawn behavior and missed summer sessions. So now maybe it was he who decided to transfer - not his mom. Who knows what's really going on?

Ha, the given/default "family issue" spin. Just like the ones we get when some high position type suddenly and rather interestingly resigns so he can spend more time with his family. :rolleyes:

Bye Felicia...the removal of his negative energy will only help build a more cohesive team.

If it is a family medical issue, well I pray for him and his family. If not...I don't even want to know because it'll just piss me off about the immaturity of some people.

Kid had very good offensive skills. Terrible defender and shot every time he touched the ball. He was nowhere close to being a winning player.

If he was going to keep being a black hole that plays no D and a general pain in the ass to the program, then he wouldn't have been a player for us anyway. Some people just don't have it upstairs. What are you going to do?

One year to get through and then we've got Bazley.

Bye Felicia...the removal of his negative energy will only help build a more cohesive team.

If it is a family medical issue, well I pray for him and his family. If not...I don't even want to know because it'll just piss me off about the immaturity of some people.
I believe the medical issue is his head is up his ass.

Ha, the given/default "family issue" spin. Just like the ones we get when some high position type suddenly and rather interestingly resigns so he can spend more time with his family. :rolleyes:
Maybe. It is just too bizarre to transfer this late. Makes absolutely no sense from basketball perspective and his NBA goal.

Maybe. It is just too bizarre to transfer this late. Makes absolutely no sense from basketball perspective and his NBA goal.

The article just released hit the nail on the head, the kid is a "free spirited" type, according to an AAU coach of his. That's all you need to know for anything to make any sense.

I freely admit that I don't follow the goings on at other schools nearly as closely as SU but it seems like there's endless weirdness connected to this program that you don't see elsewhere.

Let's see, UNC doesn't really have academic classes. Louisville was treating recruits to under-aged hookers. Karen Sypher and Rick Pitino. Jim Harrick and Georgia basketball. Dwane Casey of UK was handing out cash to players. BC and Northwestern point shaving. Wolverine booster Ed Martin had loaned a total of $616,000 to Michigan players Chris Webber, Louis Bullock, Robert Traylor and Maurice Taylor. Duke lacrosse players raped a couple of hookers. The murder of Patrick Dennehy by teammate Carlton Dotson (Baylor basketball). John Calipari.

No need to bash the kid. He might be dealing with some things that none of us know about or understand. Always easy to make snap judgments.

He got thrown into the mix last year and did a pretty good job.

Good luck to the kid in the future.

JB is in a tough spot this year. Wow.

No need to bash the kid. He might be dealing with some things that none of us know about or understand. Always easy to make snap judgments.

He got thrown into the mix last year and did a pretty good job.

Good luck to the kid in the future.

JB is in a tough spot this year. Wow.
Not gonna bash, but he could have given more notice to his coaches and teammates. A simple phone call, to someone, over the summer would have been fine.

This departure really hurts us depth wise right now, were looking at almost zero bench. No idea if anyone is still out there for this year that we could grab but the staff should try even if the person is a second semester enrollee.

This departure really hurts us depth wise right now, were looking at almost zero bench. No idea if anyone is still out there for this year that we could grab but the staff should try even if the person is a second semester enrollee.

I don't know. We're more inexperienced than I think I've ever seen an SU team, but at the very least it seems like we've got Chewy/Sidibe at the 5, Moyer/Brissett/Dolezaj at the forward spots, and Battle/Thorpe/Howard at the G spots. That's enough to win 5-10 games, right? ;)

Can we please confirm that Thorpe and Dolezaj are on campus? Pics would help reassure me.

Edit: Thorpe's biggest fan, Danielle, reached out to me privately to reassure me there are no concerns with Thorpe. This is Danielle, in case some of you forgot.
image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom