Where is Taurean...? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Taurean...?

As of this morning we are back to 80/20, classes start Monday, I believe he needs to be on campus and attending class by the following Monday (this is not a fact, I have not checked the NCAA rules).

On the other hand, I just do not understand Moms strategy, he's not going overseas, that's a fact unless mom moved with him, he can't play for Seton Hall until next season, so at the end of the day, all the chaos, how do they come out ahead by doing anything else but come back to SU?

This saga is ridiculous

Time for the kid to step up to the plate and become a man , live his own life and stand up to Mom.

Probably better to end it, then have the drama all year waiting for shoe to drop...

Yep. Let those who want to be here play. Don't need a dark cloud hanging over us messing with the chemistry. PC, and Sid it is.

Mom isn't paying for him to come here, he's on scholly. Why does she have any say? Get up here, play the season, and then go play pro somewhere. Only logical decision that I can think of.

1864728-2548414.jpg

Well, maybe he went to get a sideways haircut. Maybe he went to get a striped shirt. Maybe he went to get some plastic shoes.
CVB

Whenever he matches up on defense, we have a problem.

I felt he was improving in the season's final games. He was avoiding fouls, (which are usually the result of getting beat on defense) better and playing longer and he had those five steals vs. Ole Miss. Somebody posted that those were "just the result of being in the right place at the right time" and I replied that that pretty much defined defense.

This is just crazy. A role player who can make an open jumper, doesn't like to play defense, yet is holding out. Unreal.

As a Cleveland fan, still not as crazy as a one dimensional guard who has proven he is incapable of winning anything without LBJ, and yet wants nothing to do with playing with him...even if he's led that team to three straight NBA finals. :(:mad:

As a Cleveland fan, still not as crazy as a one dimensional guard who has proven he is incapable of winning anything without LBJ, and yet wants nothing to do with playing with him...even if he's led that team to three straight NBA finals. :(:mad:

I'm a Cleveland guy and fan. Agreed. That being said; I really like the trade!

I'm a Cleveland guy and fan. Agreed. That being said; I really like the trade!

Yeah, under the circumstances, I don't think the Cav's could've done any better. Although, the jury is still out on the severity of IT's hip injury and whether Boston ante up's some more...

Its threads like these that bring out the tribal instincts in us. Again, I'm hoping this is all an overreaction by this board and by this time next week, TT will be back at SU & ready to get to work.
But the Cuse homer in me says "Fock him, if he can't take a little criticism. We are Syracuse, damnit. And if the kid can't hack it, we'll move on. His loss"! :mad:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom