Where is Taurean...? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Taurean...?

it's his mom not a girlfriend

It's not like he's a high school kid though. He's in college and apparently wants to play professional bball soon. It's his potential career, he's gotta make the decisions.

It's not like he's a high school kid though. He's in college and apparently wants to play professional bball soon. It's his potential career, he's gotta make the decisions.
Pro ball. lol. How about working on:
1-showing up for classes;
2-showing up for basketball practice when the time comes;
3-listening to the coaches; and
4-climbing out of the 30 foot defensive hole he dug for himself last season.

Last edited:
4-pulling himself out of the 30 foot defensive hole he dug for himself last season.
From what I understand, he shows up for classes and does okay in them.

4-climbing out of the 30 foot defensive hole he dug for himself last season.
What proof is there he doesn't do 1or 2?

I guess we will know by tomorrow right? If he's a no show for classes will there be an announcement from the SU Athletic Department stating TT is no longer a member of the men's basketball team?

Its threads like these that bring out the tribal instincts in us. Again, I'm hoping this is all an overreaction by this board and by this time next week, TT will be back at SU & ready to get to work.
But the Cuse homer in me says "Fock him, if he can't take a little criticism. We are Syracuse, damnit. And if the kid can't hack it, we'll move on. His loss"! :mad:

Somebody need a hug?

I guess we will know by tomorrow right? If he's a no show for classes will there be an announcement from the SU Athletic Department stating TT is no longer a member of the men's basketball team?
I'm at the same point I was last year towards the end of his recruitment. I hope he comes, but...whatever

I understand these kids have a right to their privacy, so I don't expect a lengthy exposé on why he's not around, but I am surprised Donna or Mike haven't even mentioned anything about this. It seems important enough for them to note that he's not on campus and hasn't been around this summer.

I could be off base here; what do you guys think?

I understand these kids have a right to their privacy, so I don't expect a lengthy exposé on why he's not around, but I am surprised Donna or Mike haven't even mentioned anything about this. It seems important enough for them to note that he's not on campus and hasn't been around this summer.

I could be off base here; what do you guys think?
Right on, which is why inquired w both on twitter couple days ago, without reply

Right on, which is why inquired w both on twitter couple days ago, without reply

It's kins of odd. I'm not sure what the veil of secrecy is all about. Like I said, even just a story mentioning when Thorpe and Marek are arriving and adding that Thompson hasn't been around and no one knows when he will be on campus.

perhaps they're working on a story ?

Maybe something will come out tomorrow and they didn't want to steal their own thunder but the chatter is out there and so it makes it glaring that they haven't mentioned it IMO.

Maybe something will come out tomorrow and they didn't want to steal their own thunder but the chatter is out there and so it makes it glaring that they haven't mentioned it IMO.

It's stunning that nothing has been reported. But, honestly, not all surprising.

I think Taurean would have been best served in playing tennis; this team sport thing really isn't for him...
Sherese missed that one...

Perhaps he and Marek just decided to trade places.

Marek has a promising career ahead of him here, and Taurean has a promising career with a second-tier team in Slovakia.

I actually know the answer to that one. They don't know. They don't know anyone that does know. Because no one does. Other than the mom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom