Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge? | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Why don't we have a thread for The Challenge?

What do you think is the harder event?
Hall Brawl or Pole Wrestle?
Pole Wrestle looks exhausting but Hall Brawl looks really painful.

There’s 10 people in the finals and I would be fine if they all miraculously came in last place.

What do you think is the harder event?
Hall Brawl or Pole Wrestle?
Pole Wrestle looks exhausting but Hall Brawl looks really painful.
Hall brawl really depends on the match up.

I think pole wrestle is potentially the more brutal event.

Kind of a terrible season finale.

I have thoughts. I'll give it a day for spoilers.

We see time and time again, it hurts everyone if people that are going to struggle with the final make it to the final.

All that tough talk and they folded without hesitation.
I'm a little surprised that TJ didn't hassle them more about being quitters.
Even Josh would have toughed it out and finished.

Also I found out Tyson lives in a town here in Utah like 10 minutes from me.

We have now heard from Kiki!

Pretty interesting interview tbh.
Ok she seems really nice. I shouldn’t have thought poorly of Kiki

This is a fascinating article.

While I think the producers probably do some shady things to ‘keep it interesting’, saying that people from the production were sobbing and apologizing to him just reinforces how much of a raging egomaniac he is.
And claiming that everybody except Danny had never done a Sudoku puzzle before and didn’t understand it? Yeah, ok

While I think the producers probably do some shady things to ‘keep it interesting’, saying that people from the production were sobbing and apologizing to him just reinforces how much of a raging egomaniac he is.
And claiming that everybody except Danny had never done a Sudoku puzzle before and didn’t understand it? Yeah, ok
Yeah what's weird to me is they made such a big deal about how people from this one were going to move on to the bigger Challenge with all the champions and finalists and stuff from the other global shows (available exclusively on Paramount+!).

Like, if it was that bad do the competitors even want to go back?

Also, I outright do not believe that there was anything goofy with the prize money amount. At all. That's got to be rock solid in the contracts.

Episode 1 of the new season drops tonight!

I watched the special episode introducing all of the teams. Jordan and Aneesa, Bananas and Nany, Darrell and Veronica are all super vet teams that apparently enter the game in some fashion later on, which sounds interesting. They gave some background on each of the teams. Some of the rookie teams look pretty interesting and like they'll compete. Also, some of the new female talent... isn't ugly.

Turbo's back, and whereas before came across as a wily eastern European, looks to now be fully actualized as a rich eastern European super villain. Looks fun. Also, you know there's gonna be some craziness between Jordan and Tory. Based on some of the preview clips, it also looks like house romance is going to factor into the political game A LOT. God help me, I love this show.

I also noticed my YouTubeTV recorded a 6 part documentary they aired recently on The Challenge. Honestly, I watched it all already and loved every minute of it. I'm a pretty big super fan, but I learned a ton of new stuff that was interesting. Highly recommend checking it out, it was really fun and really well done.

Just watching 'The Challenge USA' now - this whole "peg" challenge on a moving truck was the saddest thing I'd ever watched. These people are idiots. They don't be 4eva banned from The Challenge.

Only one person, the last person, Angela, had it occur to them to make a bridge they could walk over with the pre-assigned pegs? I, and 99.9% of the audience likely realized that was the way to go b4 it even started - notably, none of them figured it out after watching everyone else go 11 times except Angela????????????

Dear god these people are stupid. And that's saying something considering the mainstays from RR and RW haven't always been the brightest bunch of apples.

Also, if this NFL fella says, "my wife Kiki" one more time I'm going to stick a pencil through my ears.

I've never hated anyone NOT on the show this much.

My wife Kiki says win the money.
As my wife Kiki would say, do it.
My wife Kiki would say, get it done!
My wife Kiki would say, do it for us.
My wife Kiki would say you better win.

Is she the most boring person alive? Does she have nothing interesting to say ever?

I hate you KIKI!

Just watching 'The Challenge USA' now - this whole "peg" challenge on a moving truck was the saddest thing I'd ever watched. These people are idiots. They don't be 4eva banned from The Challenge.

Only one person, the last person, Angela, had it occur to them to make a bridge they could walk over with the pre-assigned pegs? I, and 99.9% of the audience likely realized that was the way to go b4 it even started - notably, none of them figured it out after watching everyone else go 11 times except Angela????????????

Dear god these people are stupid. And that's saying something considering the mainstays from RR and RW haven't always been the brightest bunch of apples.
There's book smart, street smart, and game smart.

The cast of that show wasn't particularly game smart.

Also, if this NFL fella says, "my wife Kiki" one more time I'm going to stick a pencil through my ears.

I've never hated anyone NOT on the show this much.

I hate you KIKI!
You will love her by the end of the season.

It's hilarious and bizarre though.

You will love her by the end of the season.

It's hilarious and bizarre though.

I hope so - can he let at least once credit her with saying something mildly interesting or original.

As my wife Kiki would tell me, don't forget breakfast.

I hope so - can he let at least once credit her with saying something mildly interesting or original.

As my wife Kiki would tell me, don't forget breakfast.
No, he can't.

There were some cast members that I think would be cool to have cross over on to the MTV side. Angela, Desi, and Alyssa would all be good competitors. On the guy's side, Kyland and Leo would bring something to the house. Tyson was really good but doesn't have proper respect for The Challenge.

No, he can't.

There were some cast members that I think would be cool to have cross over on to the MTV side. Angela, Desi, and Alyssa would all be good competitors. On the guy's side, Kyland and Leo would bring something to the house. Tyson was really good but doesn't have proper respect for The Challenge.

I'm excited to read all of the commentary above - but I kept watching thinking the same thing. There aren't many that could fare well in the Real Challenge.

Tyler would be a third tier loser. He may actually win this one!

Sarah is a nut, but sorta fits the mold. Angela would be good. She's conniving enough and. Kyland would be great - seems like a chill, competitive dude that would get better and be fun.

On The Challenge they would ruin friendships, try to seduce TJ the ugliest or hottest person in the house, or maim a partner to advance. In this show, they all just say "i'm about to stir up trouble," and then no trouble is stirred. They're all just like, "oh, that's a well rounded argument, I'll go with what you say."

We'll see how it shakes out in the end though...

I watched the special episode introducing all of the teams. Jordan and Aneesa, Bananas and Nany, Darrell and Veronica are all super vet teams that apparently enter the game in some fashion later on, which sounds interesting. They gave some background on each of the teams. Some of the rookie teams look pretty interesting and like they'll compete. Also, some of the new female talent... isn't ugly.

Turbo's back, and whereas before came across as a wily eastern European, looks to now be fully actualized as a rich eastern European super villain. Looks fun. Also, you know there's gonna be some craziness between Jordan and Tory. Based on some of the preview clips, it also looks like house romance is going to factor into the political game A LOT. God help me, I love this show.

I also noticed my YouTubeTV recorded a 6 part documentary they aired recently on The Challenge. Honestly, I watched it all already and loved every minute of it. I'm a pretty big super fan, but I learned a ton of new stuff that was interesting. Highly recommend checking it out, it was really fun and really well done.

I watched the MTV documentary. It was good.
Way too much commentary from Jemmye. It's like the producers asked her to show up for an hour to answer some questions and she countered by telling them that she will be available to talk for the next two weeks. Get a job, Jemmye.
I felt like most people were sharing some really personal feelings (like CT) but at the same time, I couldn't help but wonder if these people who have been managing their images for years were slightly full of shite.

Turbo is full on crazy. I truly would be scared to sleep in the same room as him.
He was picking fights with people throughout the episode. He almost made Devin cry.

Most of them were convinced that they're smarter than everyone else, which is why they were selected for the show.
None of them were smarter than Josh. (I think I'm going to vomit.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom