Wichita State vs Kentucky thread | Syracusefan.com

Wichita State vs Kentucky thread

It is amazing to watch such good team ball. Wow

Early just gave Cauley-Stein a one moment shining moment on that dunk.

This is what movement and team play on offense does. Great job by WSU so far. Never let it be said they don't belong with the big boys, win or lose this game.

Wichita St. is fundamentally sound in terms of their technical, tactical, and conceptual skills. Makes the game a thing of beauty.

I'm jealous right now. :bang:

cauley-stein's 3rd foul. it was as if the ref called it simply because the WSU guard was acting like he was being held.

Randle is sick. That pass he made too for the 3 earlier. Kentucky is playing REALLY well.

Last edited:
Great game thus far.

Wichita St is just a great TEAM. They do pretty much everything well and work together.

Kentucky has all that talent and really seems to be starting to put it together. They've played great today.

Wichita state is very good. It's been impossible to tell until today, but they can play with elite athletes. I'm impressed. They can win it all. No doubt in my mind.

2nd Half 8:54 to go and the game keeps getting better. I'm sitting here sipping a Vodka and Cranberry juice with a twist of lime enjoying basketball the way it should be played. It's a whole different game when it is played at this level. Exciting stuff!

Who knew the Wiggins on WS would have the better day?

where are all the morons who thought wsu was overrated? they have skilled athletes

Wichita state is very good. It's been impossible to tell until today, but they can play with elite athletes. I'm impressed. They can win it all. No doubt in my mind.

There certainly play well together. The players anticipate each others play and patterns as well as any team I've seen this year.

Cle Early is so good.

Other than age, what does JG have that Early doesn't? He's such a good all-around player and a fantastic athlete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom