Wildhack pull the trigger Monday or after the Pitt game?? | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack pull the trigger Monday or after the Pitt game??

Seriously. Im not being difficult but what can you point to as progress?
What makes you feel as if Dino is the right coach to lead this program in the future. We are 6 years deep and i dont see a positive trajectory. I see a team that lost 10 games last year being destroyed the last 2 games. I see a dysfunctional organization and i see a disengaged staff.
What do you see as positives?
I just don’t count last year.

I don’t see a dysfunctional organization and I don’t see a disengaged staff.

The team has played better this year. We have young talent.

I think Dino has assembled a very good staff. And I think players like playing for Dino.

Names?
You’ve been saying people are going left and right.
Would like to see who is leaving before it happens.
Also to hold your accountable for the nonstop beating of this dream.
Yes I know called one leaving already but come give us names already.

Coaches leave every year. It’s gonna snow this winter too, just won’t tell you the days.

I think Dino has assembled a very good staff. And I think players like playing for Dino.
Well If that’s the case I won’t count the 10 win season for Dino. He sat back and let a senior qb will us to 10 wins. The fact he couldn’t build off that shows me everything I need to know.

I dont know about the players liking to play for him but if you actually know that to be true than yes thats very positive.

I dont think his teams are organized.
My point is simply that he has been provided with more support than any coach in the programs history and has other than one year failed. Six years is more than enough time to establish a winning program. At this point we are not competitive. The team is on a downward trajectory and i dont believe it will improve under his leadership.

I dont know about the players liking to play for him but if you actually know that to be true than yes thats very positive.

I dont think his teams are organized.
My point is simply that he has been provided with more support than any coach in the programs history and has other than one year failed. Six years is more than enough time to establish a winning program. At this point we are not competitive. The team is on a downward trajectory and i dont believe it will improve under his leadership.
I understand how you feel. I just don’t agree

Well If that’s the case I won’t count the 10 win season for Dino. He sat back and let a senior qb will us to 10 wins. The fact he couldn’t build off that shows me everything I need to know.
Because of COVID I don’t think that’s a fair comparison.

Covid is not an excuse, every team had to deal with it. You’re making excuses for Dino. The fact of the matter is he can’t win here and He can’t recruit here.
I just don’t think you recognize how Covid impacted programs with thin depth.

I am pretty sure there was no spring practice and limited summer practice.

Plus some players opting out of the season.

When those kinds of things happen with a program like Syracuse University football, it can be devastating.

Sean Tucker is a pretty good football player. Garrett Williams is a pretty good football player. Andre Cisco is a pretty good football player. Ifeamatu is a pretty good football player. A number of our young defensive players are pretty good football players.

Babers recruited those guts.

There is no need to go back-and-forth on this. We just see the program differently.

I just don’t think you recognize how Covid impacted programs with thin depth.

I am pretty sure there was no spring practice and limited summer practice.

Plus some players opting out of the season.

When those kinds of things happen with a program like Syracuse University football, it can be devastating.
Oh please. Covid impacted EVERY program in the country. Why are we thin?! Because Dino can’t bring in players! Why are players opting out? Because they are quitters and the head coach couldn’t get the players to by in an trust the system. Anyone with a brain knew they didn’t want to be part of the team but couldn’t find Greener pastures. Most universities didn’t have spring ball. You’re making excuses over and over and over and no one is buying them. What are the excuses for the other losing season. An outbreak in turf toe, in grown toe nails?

You don’t fire Dino to hire Lewis. I’ve been saying this since the summer. It will never, ever happen so move on.

Same thing with promoting White. Sure our defense is improved and has kept us in games but still isn’t very good. Better off keeping Dino at that point.

My list would start with: Clawson (make him say no), Chadwell, Moorhead, Tony Elliot, Josh Gattis, Charles Huff, Jim McElwain, Curt Cignetti

Would be absolutely SHOCKED if Marrone is even approached for the job. He pissed a lot of people off when he left.

Especially donors.

Can we move on from suggesting Marrone? I mean, if we're playing fantasyland, let's go for Dabo or Kirby Smart.
The odds of landing Doug are about as good as landing those guys.

Can we move on from suggesting Marrone? I mean, if we're playing fantasyland, let's go for Dabo or Kirby Smart.
The odds of landing Doug are about as good as landing those guys.
I wouldn’t be so sure. I think we he was offered he would take it. Doug has a huge ego and I bet the change would suck him back in

find joe moorhead from 5 years ago when he was the HC at Fordham. I just think if your going to make a change and hey I get it for those that want Dino canned, I don’t necessarily agree but go find a coach that’s an up and comer. Buying out Dino and throwing another HUGE some of money at a coach is a real stretch.
moorhead is going to get bigger offers, he seems to be a leader for the UW job

Oh please. Covid impacted EVERY program in the country. Why are we thin?! Because Dino can’t bring in players! Why are players opting out? Because they are quitters and the head coach couldn’t get the players to by in an trust the system. Anyone with a brain knew they didn’t want to be part of the team but couldn’t find Greener pastures. Most universities didn’t have spring ball. You’re making excuses over and over and over and no one is buying them. What are the excuses for the other losing season. An outbreak in turf toe, in grown toe nails?

We replaced the offensive coordinator and the defensive coordinator. It's a minor detail I know.

Reactions: FAL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom