Will they be brothers? | Syracusefan.com

Will they be brothers?

Will the NCAA and NFL champion coaches be brothers?

• Both

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 1 of 2

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • 0 of 2

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters

SWC75

Bored Historian
Will the coaches of the NCAA and NFL champions be brothers?

Michigan is losing to Washington. Book it!

And the Ravens are losing to the Bills!

Guess I should wait until tomorrow to predict that one.

And besides, even if the Bills do win tonight, I'm sure Lamar Jackson will win the AFC Championship game on a 93 yard TD run as time expires. I think that's still on the list of painful ways the Bills haven't lost a playoff game yet.

And the Ravens are losing to the Bills!

Guess I should wait until tomorrow to predict that one.

And besides, even if the Bills do win tonight, I'm sure Lamar Jackson will win the AFC Championship game on a 93 yard TD run as time expires. I think that's still on the list of painful ways the Bills haven't lost a playoff game yet.
No they’ll lose surrendering a safety in a tie game with 30 seconds on the clock.

Eskimo Brothers
not the preferred nomenclature

The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

Michigan is losing to Washington. Book it!
If Washington wins a Natty in football, could that have any impact on Coach Hop either positively or negatively going forward. Will the basketball programs expectations be increased? Will the success of the football program help the hoops program?

If Washington wins a Natty in football, could that have any impact on Coach Hop either positively or negatively going forward. Will the basketball programs expectations be increased? Will the success of the football program help the hoops program?
Not sure how the heck that would have any bearing on the basketball program, especially in todays college athletics.

Not sure how the heck that would have any bearing on the basketball program, especially in todays college athletics.
Alumni could be very excited and donate 5X to the NIL fund. That could help in a positive way. And since they have a brand new AD, he might want the other athletic programs meet the success of the football team.

Alumni could be very excited and donate 5X to the NIL fund. That could help in a positive way. And since they have a brand new AD, he might want the other athletic programs meet the success of the football team.
Having a brand new AD plus Hop’s record the last 4 years will likely get him canned, the football team winning or not won’t change that

I don’t know if there is any data on that but it hasn’t seemed to help Georgia- Clemson- Ohio St or Alabama too much.

Washington's OL is going to be overrun. Michigan BULLIED Bama
That’s what struck me from the Mich/Bama game too. Michigan’s DL had their way and dictated the game. Even Harbaugh’s special teams gaffe in the closing minutes couldn’t lose it for them.

Beyond that, aren’t we all brothers?

When Syracuse hoops won a national championship, it changed the football program forever.

Having a brand new AD plus Hop’s record the last 4 years will likely get him canned, the football team winning or not won’t change that
Agree. This is a big year for Hop. Plus with the move to the Big 10, I think they'll either want to see progress or start fresh. They got a nice win last night after a bad start in the conference. Hope they can keep it up for Hop's sake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom