WWE Thread | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Jeff Hardy contract must be coming up as reported (He had a few months added on due to injury when Matt Hardys contract came up) So Vince wrote up a drunk driving storyline to write him off TV after he drove drunk ran over Elias then fled the scene of an accident and was found acting drunk and stumbling and was arrested and put in the back of a police car. BTW Jeff Hardy has had a very public and real issues with drugs and alcohol hes was arrested for DUI twice in a span of 6 months in 2019 among other alcohol and drug related issues with the law.

Wow Vince really !!!

Last edited:
Yep. The initial word that came out of the tapings was it wasn't her fault. Watched it. It was her fault.
I really hope Rock’s daughter is the real deal when she starts off.
As Nia doesn’t get any crap because she throws the Rock’s name around like no other as one of her parents is cousins with the Rock.

She has injured a lot of people. That was not because of Sane.

I really hope Rock’s daughter is the real deal when she starts off.
As Nia doesn’t get any crap because she throws the Rock’s name around like no other as one of her parents is cousins with the Rock.

She has injured a lot of people. That was not because of Sane.

The excuse they use for Jax is that she doesn't know her own strength at times at times.

First set of sports (entertainments fans) soon to return to stands. WWE owner Vince McMahon is determined to bring fans back into stands (WWE has been doing all there shows from their Performance Centrer in Orlando) Vince wants fans back in stands.

Also some big injuries. Jinder Mahal out indefinetly with serious knee injury, Elias out 4 to 6 months with torn pectoral muscle.

Everyone ready for the "Greatest Wrestlng Match Ever?" ;) Edge and Orton can both bring it, but talk about setting them up to fail with that name.

Also I signed up for the free version of the WWE network and it's definitely worth that free price. As far as I can tell, I can watch Raw and Smackdown episodes, which I would do on my own tv if Vince gave me a reason to, and also Wrestlemania 31-35 which I think have all been on cable tv recently anyway.

Everyone ready for the "Greatest Wrestlng Match Ever?" ;) Edge and Orton can both bring it, but talk about setting them up to fail with that name.

Also I signed up for the free version of the WWE network and it's definitely worth that free price. As far as I can tell, I can watch Raw and Smackdown episodes, which I would do on my own tv if Vince gave me a reason to, and also Wrestlemania 31-35 which I think have all been on cable tv recently anyway.

Didn’t realize they were still doing a free version. i gotta get that.

Didn’t realize Edge-Orton was still going. Damn shame there’s no fans to watch it.

Didn’t realize they were still doing a free version. i gotta get that.

Didn’t realize Edge-Orton was still going. Damn shame there’s no fans to watch it.

Yes they just rolled out the free version at the beginning of the month. With that, you no longer get a free trial period for the entire network like they used to offer.

I honestly haven’t watched on minute of wrestling since WM.
I don’t even bother to read it up until the crowds can comeback.
I would give Vince 10 bucks a month still if I wanted to watch the archives. That is really the only reason to get the network. The old Monday night wars Raw and nitros were fun.

Even as recently as 2005 was watchable.
Cena May have been a Superman but since he left this current batch is just garbage even though they have a lot of talent.

I would give Vince 10 bucks a month still if I wanted to watch the archives. That is really the only reason to get the network. The old Monday night wars Raw and nitros were fun.

Cena May have been a Superman but since he left this current batch is just garbage even though they have a lot of talent.

I was still watching AEW every week up until a few weeks ago. Decided to save $50 a month and paused my YouTube until a sport that I care about returns as there’s just not enough to watch right now for $50 a month.

WWE wasn’t drawing me in at all, but yes - the archives are amazing.

With the free version, you can't watch them but you can see all the archives that are available and it is very enticing I have to admit.

We now know that Edge tore his triceps during the 'Greatest Match Ever', which was pretaped. Info comes from the Wrestling Observer.

With the free version, you can't watch them but you can see all the archives that are available and it is very enticing I have to admit.
Free version doesn’t access all of the old ppvs?
That’s what makes the network worth it. Amazing to rewatch some old ppvs from the good ole days.

Free version doesn’t access all of the old ppvs?
That’s what makes the network worth it. Amazing to rewatch some old ppvs from the good ole days.

I’ll even watch and love the old Raws and Nitros...or prior to that, the old Prime Time’s and Superstars.

Amazing that I can often be more entertained by a midcarder squashing a jobber in 1988 than by a current PPV main event of flippy kicks and false finishes.

It turns out that Edge Tore his triceps during one of the bleeping retakes! The match had been pretaped, and they did additional takes for spots that didn't go as planned. It was during one of those where he suffered the injury.

It turns out that Edge Tore his triceps during one of the bleeping retakes! The match had been pretaped, and they did additional takes for spots that didn't go as planned. It was during one of those where he suffered the injury.
I watched the match last night and didn't see where that injury would've occurred (although I wasn't looking for it either). They probably left it out since he was hurt.

I won't say much about the match itself to spoil it. But I will say they used Howard Finkel's voice to announce them pre-match (with an old school MSG mic hanging above the ring). Ref (Charles Robinson) was also dressed in an old school look.

Last edited:
I recall seeing what looked like an abrasion in real time, but I'm guessing that is likely the tricep tear that is being reported...
20200615_074009.jpg

That's too bad. He'll miss SummerSlam if the injury is not a work. Tricep tear is likely 4-6 months.

That's stupid. Live matches don't have retakes. Just let it roll.

The Undertaker-AJ and Cena-Wyatt funhouse match were fun. I understood because of the no crowd they wanted to do these cinematic matches.
There was no need for Edge-Orton to have one.

It sucks Edge got hurt.

I just saw Raw’s ratings are in the toilet around the 2 million per week. That is just insane. I believe retro Raws from the Monday night wars could get those ratings.

I recall seeing what looked like an abrasion in real time, but I'm guessing that is likely the tricep tear that is being reported...
View attachment 182619
That's too bad. He'll miss SummerSlam if the injury is not a work. Tricep tear is likely 4-6 months.

So before this injury, was the plan for Edge to be back full time, for a significant amount of time? I assumed he was back for a Mania match, and then maybe sticking around to finish up the feud?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom