WWE Thread | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

So before this injury, was the plan for Edge to be back full time, for a significant amount of time? I assumed he was back for a Mania match, and then maybe sticking around to finish up the feud?

The word was he was supposed to do like 5 matches a year, give or take. So you have Rumble, Mania, this show, probably at least one of the Saudi shows, and then maybe Summerslam? Or 2 Saudi shows.

The word was he was supposed to do like 5 matches a year, give or take. So you have Rumble, Mania, this show, probably at least one of the Saudi shows, and then maybe Summerslam? Or 2 Saudi shows.

Not likely. Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer says that Edge had surgery today, and the recovery time is generally about 8 months. Not to mention, Edge is 46 and has had serious injuries in the past. We won't see him until right around WM, if we see him at all.

Not likely. Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer says that Edge had surgery today, and the recovery time is generally about 8 months. Not to mention, Edge is 46 and has had serious injuries in the past. We won't see him until right around WM, if we see him at all.

I was saying the original plans before he got hurt. Obviously thats out the window now

Uh, might be time to sell that WWE stock. Didja know that WWE has not conducted one single COVID test since the pandemic started? Didja know that WWE has discouraged masks (other than masked wrestlers) to be worn on TV because of the 'look'?

Well, a developmental talent has tested positive for the virus. Tuesday's tapings have been postponed. And they will FINALLY conduct testing today. Who knows what will come out? Anyway, they're planning to do Raw, Smackdown and two weeks of NXT, all on Wednesday.

The early blowback is not pretty:

WWE Talent Tests Positive For COVID-19

This is good stuff. I love it when promotions acknowledge the competition...

What is it?
Sammy went on a podcast in 2016 and talked about wanting to r word Sasha Banks. It’s pretty disgusting.
He got suspended for a month by AEW for it.
He is lucky he didn’t get fired.

The Matt Riddle and Jack Gallagher have been accused of sexual assaulting women. Gallagher got fired.
Riddle is likely on thin ice now as well.

Sammy went on a podcast in 2016 and talked about wanting to r word Sasha Banks. It’s pretty disgusting.
He got suspended for a month by AEW for it.
He is lucky he didn’t get fired.

The Matt Riddle and Jack Gallagher have been accused of s e xual assaulting women. Gallagher got fired.
Riddle is likely on thin ice now as well.

WWE is claiming they knew about the Riddle stuff since they hired him, so I think they are gonna stand by him.

The twitter hashtag is #speakingout. If you want to get real depressed

WWE is claiming they knew about the Riddle stuff since they hired him, so I think they are gonna stand by him.

The twitter hashtag is #speakingout. If you want to get real depressed
I scrolled thru the first couple and that was enough. That was brutal if the story about that diva is true Vince is truly evil.

I scrolled thru the first couple and that was enough. That was brutal if the story about that diva is true Vince is truly evil.

It appears that Riddle and his wife claim that they've been stalked for several months by this person. Vince is evil, but WWE is also a corporation. They're not gonna stick their necks out unless they feel pretty confident that Riddle is safe. Which, of course, doesn't mean they're correct in that assumption.

Here's a big story that's just breaking. AEW has removed some wrestlers from tonight's show b/c they came in contact with someone who has the virus:

Jon Moxley PULLED From AEW Dynamite Due To Coronavirus Concerns

This is in addition to suspending Sammy Guevara due to a terribly juvenile post he made back in 2016. Sammy's response:

"I’ve made stupid, inappropriate and extremely offensive comments in my past. In my idiotic mind, I thought I was being funny in using words and terms that represent nothing but horror and pain. I am truly sorry for my hurtful words and actions, and I will never forgive myself."

This, however, is potentially even bigger news. Multiple outlets are now reporting that several WWE employees, at least three, including in-ring performers from the Performance Center, have tested positive for COVID-19. No names yet:

Multiple People in WWE Test Positive for COVID-19

Gotta say, after reading the stories about Riddle, the best you can say about him is that he's a, um, Richard. If the allegations are true, he had a long-term affair with the woman in question while married. What's not clear is that he engaged in s e x ual abuse with her as a victim.

Probably not the babyface you want to strap the rocket to, though...

The person that Jon Moxley has been in contact with who tested positive is his wife

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom