Judah and the next level | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Judah and the next level

Was that second-to-last one off the backboard a bad shot or a pass?
Generous score keeper at home. Just like the one were he passed to Taylor at the 3 point line, and then Taylor put the ball on the floor and drove all the way in for a layup.

are we comparing Judah's performance in college with the NBA?
Not sure what Judah has to do with Brown or what doing well against Pitt has to do with the NBA.

Was that second-to-last one off the backboard a bad shot or a pass?
I thought about that also. Watching the replay made me think it had to be a pass. Wouldn't swear to it though. I would bet money the official scorer gave a rebound there but no assist.

I thought about that also. Watching the replay made me think it had to be a pass. Wouldn't swear to it though. I would bet money the official scorer gave a rebound there but no assist.
Same thought. Live i thought shot but seeing the replay and different angles I think pass.

On the replay that off the backboard pass looks very intentional. The spin on the ball is not congruent with trying to make the shot. Plus Judah's reaction sold me on it being intentional.

Kind of pathetic and gross a fan would start a thread like this crapping on our players NBA chances. Not sure he makes it but he’s in that next run and G League starter and close no matter what. Why start a negative thread like this?

FWIW.

Realistic thinking considers multiple possible outcomes, including ones we would prefer. Only considering the least desirable result isn’t realistic, it’s just negative. Don’t confuse realistic thinking with negative thinking.

Realistic thinking is based in the likelihood that something could happen – positive, negative, or neutral. Focusing exclusively on negative consequences is only partially realistic. Considering only overly positive outcomes is not realistic thinking either. Being realistic is about considering both types of results.

Looking at the play-by-play, they did score it as a missed shot and a rebound. Watching live, I would have scored it the same way (and I am the statistician for a Division I basketball team - not Syracuse). But watching the replay I think it was an intentional pass off the backboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom