No Huddle Tour | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

No Huddle Tour

Dan North ‏@dnorth9 4m4 minutes ago
Coach Boeheim says "There are 3 guards in Syracuse that are excited to play some basketball." On being asked about Malachi's departure.

Coach Babers hopes the new renovations to come for the Carrier Dome will help make it even louder in there! #Syracuse

Football hall of famer Floyd Little says he's had 3 careers and out of all of them, his time at Syracuse has been his favorite. #Syracuse

Floyd Little is the epitome of class. What a great representative for SU. Wish we could clone him!

You will be sorely missed, sir...

Consigliere arraigned for Dr. Sonny Spera and Ed Koban to be there tonight. Both (along with families) have invites to the Fine Mess in the Fall.

Yeah. And Consigliere is stuck on a business trip in Brazil and missing what looks to be a great night. :(

So... Dino is a lefty?!? I like where that can take us!

Wow, this tour is fantastic and having Dr. Little with the coaches is a phenomenal idea! Not sure why Albany wasn't included as a tour stop. Being a season ticket holder living in the Albany area; I have always felt there was a disconnect with marketing this area. Being only a few hours away, the capital district could use a punch in the arm to get more Cuse fans to the dome.

renovation should include " new and improved pee troughs" no urinals please.people move faster through the pee troughs and they are a can't miss unless u r totally trashed. other stadiums have them as well.there is a funny article on seatlle sportsnet entitled a dissertation on stadium trough etiquette--sorry i do not know how to link--its is funny though

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom