1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

A good third of the fans in section 211 for basketball who complain incessantly during the game if even the most minuscule thing goes wrong.
Adrian Balboa.
Rhode Island drivers. At least the rest of you can complain when people use blinkers too late. In Rhode Island they think they haven't been invented.
Soggy wings. They are fried for a reason.
Warm beer.
My friends who are basketball onlies.

The people who are gonna read every page in this thread.

The crappy steak i had at delmonicos tonight,the delmonico steak is nasty.

To the people who call the cops for everything and anything, stop being a b itch and man up in life.

To the scumbags who take advantage of old people and children , go f urself

Sorry got carried away: )

The people who are gonna read every page in this thread.

The crappy steak i had at delmonicos tonight,the delmonico steak is nasty.

To the people who call the cops for everything and anything, stop being a b itch and man up in life.

To the scumbags who take advantage of old people and children , go f urself

Sorry got carried away: )
What you talking bout Willis - I love that big boy at Delmonico's.

I got a problem with the following:

The imbeciles that start the wave at the dome, especially when we have the ball.

"Shooting a deuce, for the cuse"

The guy who's running the out of town scoreboard.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to print a t shirt after every non significant SU sports related event.

Anyone who tries to convince me that moving me from a third deck seat to a coach tucked in a corner 45 feet from the court is an "upgrade".

The static electricity created by those blue tiles that cover the turf. Ben Franklin would be proud.

The fact that there's a photo of Dolly Parton on the dome wall, but not one of Dennis Duval. They got the wrong double Ds up there.

People who walk the wrong way in the narrow dome hallways.

The ever worsening parking situation around the dome.

Squibb kicks.

Blue uniforms.

Mark Texiera's sidekick

Foxsports1's production crew

No BET anymore

People who bake raisin cookies, that look like chocolate chips--you bastards!

Throwing a five yard pass on third and nine.

Met life games.

The stupid "lets go"-"SU" cheer that always starts with an awkward "pep talk" from a male cheerleader and ends with 20k people saying under their breath "that cheer sucks". Is it too much to ask them to start a "lets go orange" chant?!?!?! I mean, it's THE signature cheer of the fan base...but it's not part of the cheerleaders repertoire.

The fact that the SSS doesn't have a rasta wig handed down from drummer to drummer. It should be ceremonial, That's a tradition!

Late arrivers and early departers. Double hate if your both, or constant offenders. Triple hate if you sit in the middle of the row.

People who make more than one trip to the concession stand per half.

Jake said:
I got a problem with the following: The imbeciles that start the wave at the dome, especially when we have the ball. "Shooting a deuce, for the cuse" The guy who's running the out of town scoreboard. Whoever thought it was a good idea to print a t shirt after every non significant SU sports related event. Anyone who tries to convince me that moving me from a third deck seat to a coach tucked in a corner 45 feet from the court is an "upgrade". The static electricity created by those blue tiles that cover the turf. Ben Franklin would be proud. The fact that there's a photo of Dolly Parton on the dome wall, but not one of Dennis Duval. They got the wrong double Ds up there. People who walk the wrong way in the narrow dome hallways. The ever worsening parking situation around the dome. Squibb kicks. Blue uniforms. Mark Texiera's sidekick Foxsports1's production crew No BET anymore People who bake raisin cookies, that look like chocolate chips--you bastards! Throwing a five yard pass on third and nine. Met life games. The stupid "lets go"-"SU" cheer that always starts with an awkward "pep talk" from a male cheerleader and ends with 20k people saying under their breath "that cheer sucks". Is it too much to ask them to start a "lets go orange" chant?!?!?! I mean, it's THE signature cheer of the fan base...but it's not part of the cheerleaders repertoire. The fact that the SSS doesn't have a rasta wig handed down from drummer to drummer. It should be ceremonial, That's a tradition! Late arrivers and early departers. Double hate if your both, or constant offenders. Triple hate if you sit in the middle of the row. People who make more than one trip to the concession stand per half.

It's amazing how many of those I agree with. We must talk too much about them.

Air Force One

Every president from Kennedy to Bush the Elder flew in a relatively small 707, from which they fought and won the Cold War. Since then, the various presidents have flown in flying mansions, gigantic fuel hogging 747s that are insanely luxurious. The Air Force is going to retire the current AF1s in the next few years; they should go to a more fuel efficient craft with more modest appointments, but you know they won't.

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Wild Geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Raindrops on roses

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple struedels
Who doesn't like cream colored ponies??????

Communist.

When a hockey puck lands in your pants and you unknowingly carry it into your own net.

puckinyopants.gif

How in two thousand freaking thirteen, I still get that lady telling me to wait for the beep to leave a message.....ummmm Everyone on the freaking planet has known that for thirty freaking years, voice mail is not exactly cutting edge technology in the twenty first century.....

The folks who crowd the subway entrance and then stop as soon as they get through the door even though there is ample space for them to move in to the car. For those of us who are trying to get somewhere, I hope that the new mayor will legalize cattle prod use to alleviate this problem.

The fact that Mark Schwartz still has a job and Bernie Fine doesn't (at least not the one he used to have)

Blue uniforms

The fact that blue uniforms even matter

No BET and fewer televised hoop games

Georgetown ('nuff said)

Don Denkinger (yep still bitter about that one!)

6' 9" post players bringing the ball down instead of going straight up with it...

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom