1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

When you've been waiting in a check-out line for 5 minutes, and then they open another check-out, and all of the clowns at the end of the line behind you rush up to be first at the new check-out.
DING.DING.DING. This is the winner winner/chicken dinner. Makes me mad just thinking about those rude...

But it makes me just as mad at the clerk who doesn't say "I'll take the next in line please".:bat:

When a hockey puck lands in your pants and you unknowingly carry it into your own net.

puckinyopants.gif

Saw that, and after they reviewed the play, the goal was counted. Which is odd because by rule, the ref is supposed to blow the whistle when he "loses sight of the puck."

People who wait until they've cashed in at the register before they take out their CHECKBOOK.

Drivers who stop at a yield sign when they have a 50 yard approach lane beyond it.

Golfers who are the last to putt, have done nothing to prepare for it and then take about 2 minutes to line it up. Generally the last time I play with them.

And for the future: If the airlines permit cell phone calling on planes during flight, I may be arrested as a terrorist when I try to take the phone away from the person next to me who is talking at the top of their voice.

People that post up for 2 at work and don't wait to see that the toilet properly flushed. I'm sure you're proud of your work but noone else wants to see it.

"men" that take a leak in the stalls at work and can't hit the target. If you're not capable of hitting the target sit down while you pee so the big boys don't have to see your mess when they go in to make boom boom.

People that like to rip on something really popular because it's safe and easy (Twilight, Pit Bull, The Beibs, Nickelback to name a few easy targets), when really the problem they have with it is that they aren't that popular thing's target demographic.

people who troll for likes by posting pictures of women

people who troll for likes by asking for likes

people who only post on the hoop board

the playstation nation here

people who dont know how to read sarcasm

people who boo student/athletes. go ahead and rip them on here if you have the education for it and can pull it off, dont boo

bartenders who dont know how to buyback

bartenders who dont know exactly when everyone is done with their drink

gas prices that are a quarter or more higher when you charge as opposed to cash

people who dont have EZ-Pass yet, i mean really??

the fact that Led Zeppelin still hasnt gone on tour, or at least played MSG. Robert you said you were free for 2014, dont fill up your schedule without calling Jimmy 1st

home monday night Giants games

jim dolan

people who purposly forget that oritz is a steroid user

people who actually root for tigger

people who have decided that the Bible and Constitution are a buffet table. pick what you want to believe or abide by

and then they insult and look down at the people who believe and follow both

in other words, liberals

and the fact that they control the media

rain. i know we need it...I just want to schedule it

i could go on....

People who sit in line for lengthy periods of time and then fumble around when it comes time to pay. I mean they've only had 10 minutes to get their s h i t together.

Allow me to build on that thought, if I may, please?

Glazed-eyed airheads who wait in line for several minutes and don't think until they get to the head of the line, about what kind of uber-sweet, pussified drink with foam and paprika sprinkles they want, when all I want is just a GD coffee. Jesus Mary and Joseph if you want to eat sugar by the spoonful, get the hell out of the way and go to Wegman's and buy a GD bag of it. And then they wait until the clerk tells them how much their mother-of-all-turbo-sugar-bombs is going to cost to begin fumbling around or rummaging through their purse to get out a GD gift card that doesn't have enough $$ on it, and then repeat the entire fumble-fest for another GD card. All the while completely oblivious to the fact the line has tripled in length while they wallow adrift in a sea of their own incompetence.

There ... cow feel better now ... m-u-c-h better ... thank you ... m-u-c-h better ...

Allow me to build on that thought, if I may, please?

Glazed-eyed airheads who wait in line for several minutes and don't think until they get to the head of the line, about what kind of uber-sweet, pussified drink with foam and paprika sprinkles they want, when all I want is just a GD coffee. Jesus Mary and Joseph if you want to eat sugar by the spoonful, get the hell out of the way and go to Wegman's and buy a GD bag of it. And then they wait until the clerk tells them how much their mother-of-all-turbo-sugar-bombs is going to cost to begin fumbling around or rummaging through their purse to get out a GD gift card that doesn't have enough $$ on it, and then repeat the entire fumble-fest for another GD card. All the while completely oblivious to the fact the line has tripled in length while they wallow adrift in a sea of their own incompetence.

There ... cow feel much better now ... much better ...
On this note, I once was in a line at a Six Flags for like 45 minutes to get some food. I'm not exaggerating the time on that. Anyway, the family right in front of me finally gets up to order and the dad says to his son "What would you like, buddy?"

When you've been waiting in a check-out line for 5 minutes, and then they open another check-out, and all of the clowns at the end of the line behind you rush up to be first at the new check-out.
Frikkin rats, man. They won't even look you in the eye when they do that.

On this note, I once was in a line at a Six Flags for like 45 minutes to get some food. I'm not exaggerating the time on that. Anyway, the family right in front of me finally gets up to order and the dad says to his son "What would you like, buddy?"

Not a jury anywhere would have convicted you ... ;)

Grocery shopping. C'mon folks, you've seen the same crap on the same shelves for the last 30 years. Do you seriously need to park your cart smack dab in the middle of the aisle, pull out your bifocals and read every label of every package like its "50 shades of Grey?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom