2025 Transfer Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

Hope it’s wrong but heard some extremely concerning news about one of ours leaving…
We started hearing this about 2 weeks ago. Spallina, Leo,Hiltz….maybe all 3. I mean, who’s leaving?

Believe one potential departure was averted but there's still some concern on 2 players one likely being the bigger name player your referencing. We will know in 2 and a half days.

Just the way of the world now, high school coaches have to re-recruit their kids after the season.

This team is built for the next two seasons. Hopefully it sticks.

Just the way of the world now, high school coaches have to re-recruit their kids after the season.

This team is built for the next two seasons. Hopefully it sticks.

Yup, honestly that's the new normal now, just have to ride it out. Hopefully it's a false alarm but if not we will have to adjust and utilize the portal or a young guy. Easy to say but just have to let it play out, we have no control so no sense in worrying.

Yup, honestly that's the new normal now, just have to ride it out. Hopefully it's a false alarm but if not we will have to adjust and utilize the portal or a young guy. Easy to say but just have to let it play out, we have no control so no sense in worrying.

I don't know who the players are - but it's a small world, they all talk, play club, etc...I'm a homer but this is a pretty damned good deal to play here if you're a top line guy.

well also can be problem with NIl and when money for players to make involved now. Why stated the new rules n nil can n may ruin sports. Cause people can go to what’s decent school or top school even cause more money for them. Also some schools have deeper pockets than others. But not much can do. Really miss old days lately. Hopefully no one leaves but had feeling for bit someone if not other would. Just gotta go to next man up.

Hope it’s wrong but heard some extremely concerning news about one of ours leaving…

getout GIF

from IL we have 4 so far in portal trulijo,white,drago and vincent who is up north playing with fin right now i hope they all decide to stay

Spallina. And not NIL related either supposedly.
Wow. That’s shocking and ultra disappointing. College sports and all involved are making fandom very difficult to continue.

Spallina. And not NIL related either supposedly.
Would be VERY disappointed but not totally shocked. I've had a bad vibe about the big games where he didn't do well.

Believe this situation has been resolved. However if he did enter it absolutely has nothing to do with NIL.
We can see if he's still brandishing the "S" on his gloves tonight in Orangeville.

My son played with Luca for a year in club at Tri-State. This was like 6th grade but he was the fastest kid on the team by a lot. We played against him when they were in high school - great player. I'll be curious to see how all that translates for the Terps.

Edit: Interesting about the GB comment. Their coach at Tri-State wouldn't even care that much if they won or lost if it was close. He called the groundball count "the real score" and meticulously kept track of how many each player had in each game and over the course of the summer.

My son played with Luca for a year in club at Tri-State. This was like 6th grade but he was the fastest kid on the team by a lot. We played against him when they were in high school - great player. I'll be curious to see how all that translates for the Terps.

Edit: Interesting about the GB comment. Their coach at Tri-State wouldn't even care that much if they won or lost if it was close. He called the groundball count "the real score" and meticulously kept track of how many each player had in each game and over the course of the summer.
Sort of a curious pick-up by the Terps given his scoring totals.

He does look pretty fast in his high school highlights.

Perhaps he will try to be an invert midfielder for the Terps or something. It looks like he has 3 years of eligibility to go.

Bnoro said he is and he’s pretty darn reliable.
I also said I don't know the actual timing of the news I got. So hopefully it's older and incorrect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom