2025 Transfer Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

i really don’t get why spallina would transfer but if he did would assume both his brothers would go with him also. I hope isn’t true hopefully portal closes soon n can take a breath finally.

i really don’t get why spallina would transfer but if he did would assume both his brothers would go with him also. I hope isn’t true hopefully portal closes soon n can take a breath finally.
tomorrow is the last day the portal is open

We have had a 3 different reliable insider types say we are ok here, he is up in Canada playing in the OJLL with his cuse teammates, including his brother, switched his number to 22 and is wearing his other cuse gear, his dad is posting about his kids at Syracuse, the portal closes tomorrow….we are fine in a zillion different ways.

joey going into portal would be one if not biggest story line of the off season. Grant some reliable sources have mention it but feel some of the bigger lax media or writers would be least hinting to something or giving some kind of pre whatever of something huge. Grant i haven’t check a ton of sites but haven’t heard big lax media mention anything huge on tap and feel they would if was even possible in slightest joey may leave. If it is true then dam that is well done for EVERYONE who knew something keeping mouth shut so tight. Either way till portal is closed butthole will be puckered tightly till clock winds out n can finally unclinch.

Are we expecting a more to join before the deadline tomo? With roster downsizing, I imagined more going into the portal.

joey going into portal would be one if not biggest story line of the off season. Grant some reliable sources have mention it but feel some of the bigger lax media or writers would be least hinting to something or giving some kind of pre whatever of something huge. Grant i haven’t check a ton of sites but haven’t heard big lax media mention anything huge on tap and feel they would if was even possible in slightest joey may leave. If it is true then dam that is well done for EVERYONE who knew something keeping mouth shut so tight. Either way till portal is closed butthole will be puckered tightly till clock winds out n can finally unclinch.
he's not leaving, you can unpucker

As a few know I have connection someone close to the family Joey isn’t leaving and was never planning on leaving. Did things need to be talked about yes but Wasn’t ever leaving My person was very slow to get back to me and him not in Orangeville last night worried me This is good news

I posted the info once someone posted the name. I wasn't sure what was out there already so wanted to be sensitive with it.
As you should.

At the end of every post on here, it should say in ultra fine print, "take it for what it's worth." Nobody here is owed any information, and not everything reported will end up being accurate or come to fruition. Folks just need to take what's posted for what it's worth.

Why was it even a thought for him? Do we know that?
Allegedly, may have had something to do with the locker room incident/situation that took place with the Stony Brook Woman's lax team...I heard some rumors trickle down from a few separate people in the know or close to the program and all had similar stories as to what was going on...Allegedly, Maryland and Michigan were the destinations if somethings didn't get addressed. Allegedly, everything was corrected.

Allegedly, may have had something to do with the locker room incident/situation that took place with the Stony Brook Woman's lax team...I heard some rumors trickle down from a few separate people in the know or close to the program and all had similar stories as to what was going on...Allegedly, Maryland and Michigan were the destinations if somethings didn't get addressed. Allegedly, everything was corrected.

That would seem to jive with Jordi’s tweet about it being an “administrative” issue that was causing the “devastating” news. Very strange reason to lose a player over! Not trying to be dismissive of a very real issue, just would not have it on my bingo card as something that would cause a player to leave. Just glad it got resolved.

The right thing for Mr Barstool to do would be to put an end to any speculation, but of course we don’t live in a world where people like that can be responsible. Would rather just collect clicks.

All alleged like you say, but sounds more like something the dad wanted than Joey if that is really what started it all. Makes some sense as Joey never showed any real signs of being unhappy. Papa spallina however is a known hothead. From the beginning there were concerns with his level of involvement in his kids decisions. Would not be surprised if he was the guy we had to talk off the ledge rather than Joey.

All alleged like you say, but sounds more like something the dad wanted than Joey if that is really what started it all. Makes some sense as Joey never showed any real signs of being unhappy. Papa spallina however is a known hothead. From the beginning there were concerns with his level of involvement in his kids decisions. Would not be surprised if he was the guy we had to talk off the ledge rather than Joey.

Papa Joe was pissed off that Stony Brook was under-seeded and didn't get to host 1st and 2nd round games on their home field that weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom