Alabama - LSU | Syracusefan.com

Alabama - LSU

DocFlanders

All Conference
Living up to its billing. Does the loser deserve a 2nd chance at the national title if neither lose again?

Does the loser deserve a 2nd chance at the national title if neither lose again?
Good god I hope not. If the BCS lovers keep saying that every week is a playoff then the loser is out.

agreed...u have to at least win your division to play in the national chmapionship

There was a lot of discussion about this on the SEC boards during the last two weeks, and many believe that you have to win your conference to get a chance to play in the title game. That has been the argument for years, because so many people were disgusted that Oklahoma made their way to the 2003 BCS title game even though they got clobbered in the Big 12 title game.

Winning your conference should be a requirement, Alabama had their shot and lost so give someone else a try if LSU remains unbeaten

And if an undefeated LSU should lose to Georgia or USC East in the SEC championship, they should be ruled out of playing for the BCS title too.

I'd love to see LSUs D vs Okie St's O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom