Arizona is fun to watch | Syracusefan.com

Arizona is fun to watch

Zona already leads 18-4. They take charge immediately. Just like we do...not. I'd love to see us jump on an opponent right from the get go one time...hopefully against Duke.
Did you notice their fans also have a tradition where they don't sit down until the first basket is made...by their opponent. That's a little different.

Zona already leads 18-4. They take charge immediately. Just like we do...not. I'd love to see us jump on an opponent right from the get go one time...hopefully against Duke.
We'd just them back in before half anyway. I don't care as long as we keep winning.

Did you notice their fans also have a tradition where they don't sit down until the first basket is made...by their opponent. That's a little different.

LOL, i went to a game there in 2012 while in Tucson on business. Opponent was the mighty Lumberjacks of Northern AZ. The crowd stood for about 8 minutes of game time, through two TOs. I noted to the locals that we do it differently; they don't clap either, which I actually think could bother the opponent even more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom