BC Game... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a bad 2nd quarter. The offense needs to execute in the 2nd half. BC looks really comfortable out there, like they are in control.

I think we had 12 yds of offense in the 2nd Q

we called timeout before we knew the punt would end up inside the 5.
Ok regardless of where the punt ends up what is the point of running up the middle with the QB? If you knew we had 1 play why not try and score?

Tons of zero coverage (man, no high safety) across the board from BC - begging us to throw the ball deep.

A WR is going to have to step up in the second half. Out WB is hurt, and OL banged up. I’m confident in our defense.

Need to find a way to get 3 scores on the board - I’m confident that will be enough to win.

Get to the bye week and get healthy.

They have a significant coaching/turnover/special team edge and their points came off a play the ref 100% should have overturned. I do not care if you couldn't see the ball hitting the turf during that catch the rule clearly states they have to maintain possession through the ground.

We are only down 3 and look the better team. Sterling and Dino need to step this up. If Devito hadn't quit and been a complete let down and zero as a teammate and leader this would be a perfect one to bring him out of the pen if GS makes more poor throws.
We didn’t even go to Devito when GS was bad against clemson. Why would he have gone to him now?

I watched the UM/MSU game before this. It’s honestly a different sport.
One of the better games of the year.
I think college football is down everywhere this season.
I don’t know if the transfer portal is hurting the game or COVID is contributing to the poor play , but there hasn’t been a lot of great football this year.

Tons of zero coverage (man, no high safety) across the board from BC - begging us to throw the ball deep.

A WR is going to have to step up in the second half. Out WB is hurt, and OL banged up. I’m confident in our defense.

Need to find a way to get 3 scores on the board - I’m confident that will be enough to win.

Get to the bye week and get healthy.
It really might not be a bad idea to give Morgan a shot. Mess with BC's gameplan a bit.

Or just have the WRs pay attention when Shrader throws. Either way.

So I assume it's not possible to isolate Tucker on a LB?

Is Courtney Jackson playing today? Best receiver on the team does he even have a target? Dink and dunk with some 4 or 5 yard passes. WR screens. Some roll outs etc. Get to the edge a little with a stretch run or a Jackson jet sweep. we can do more from an offensive standpoint to open the box and move the ball. Gilbert looks like sht again. Very rutgersesque play calling.

Update- Girlfriend is asking for my thoughts on her “80s prom” costume she just assembled with a friend for the last 45 minutes. I’m sitting here in a tank top and slippers with a drink in hand watching us score 0 points in a half. Doesn’t get better than this.

oh-no-we-suck-again.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors