Binghamton Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game Thread...

Trimbo 11-0

That was a laser from about 10 yards out front. Top corner.

Almost feel bad for the bingo freshman goalie

I got when it was 1-0. I was afraid to check in because every time I blinked, the Orange scored again.

The team has come together we'll. The question is how big a drop off did Bingo suffer losing greats to graduation. I hope this is all Orange and Bingo is a good team the rest of the season.

I got when it was 1-0. I was afraid to check in because every time I blinked, the Orange scored again.

The team has come together we'll. The question is how big a drop off did Bingo suffer losing greats to graduation. I hope this is all Orange and Bingo is a good team the rest of the season.

They lost there best defender and attacker, there down but this is ridiculous, SU is killing them

Offense looks good with a lot of players getting run.

Bingo’s D is hot garbage. Back up goalie just made a save on a long pole crank only to have it pop out of his stick and watch Solomon clean up the trash.

Definitely getting the breaks, today. Bingo's goalie stops a Lazer shot, it caroms up and SU gets the ball for and easy shot.

There is something about running teams. They create so many more opportunities to score, which translates into more scores.

Bingo goalie saves 100mph shot from defenseman, didn’t know the ball was in his pocket, ball falls out in front of goal, Solomon shovels it in. 12-0

Last edited:
Definitely getting the breaks, today. Bingo's goalie stops a Lazer shot, it caroms up and SU gets the ball for and easy shot.

There is something about running teams. They create so many more opportunities to score, which translates into more scores.

Run run run that’s how the game should be played

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom