Buddy Buckets | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Buckets

Ha ha that is great. Jimmy doesn’t forget. A bunch of us here were just as guilty in minimizing what Buddy does and the importance of Joes role. Once again the old coach seems to know more than the masses! Cuse
Hes a stubborn old head but can't deny his basketball knowledge. Do I wish he would do some stuff differently sometimes...sure. but he knows what he's doing and come March he's one of the best. I know it's said often on here but he probably gets the most out of his players. If he had Coach K and Cals talent every year he would be very hard to stop IMO. Theres a reason our court is named after him and hes in the HOF.

To be fair - those other two (non-Jackson) dudes didn't have 3 of those 4 games be on Day 1 of the conference tournament.

But yeah - Buddy has brought his A-game to the ACCT each and every time.
To be fair , those other dudes had a lot of talent around them

Happy for the Boeheims...Buddy truly belongs at the highest level of NCABB...he's always been a good shooter but this recent stretch has cemented that he can be a key player for a championship-level team...which I wasn't always sure of tbh.

he's proven a lot of doubters wrong and Im sure it feels great.

20210320_010956.jpg

I thought he was going to wear down in the second half as he historically does. He has to really fight and run to get his looks. the games where he's gone off, he generally starts being short with his last few shots due to fatigue (as is humanely expected)...as in that last game vs NC state.

Didn't happen tonight. ...havent seen Syracuse shooting like that since first half of the title game vs Kansas.

There’s a possibility that he will be a preseason all conference player next year, and depending on who comes back he could be POY.
I hope he keeps this up and goes on a Kemba-like tear

This is not a dig, i mean this as a compliment. Buddy has turned into the unstoppable star that turns a decent mid major into a winner. The where would they be without him guy - the kind of guy that you let take bad shots because there really isn't such thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom