Buddy Buckets | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Buckets

I don’t know .. if playing pro is something he wants to do , can’t imagine leaving on a higher note ... coming back might only give opportunity for a back slide

Of course if he just enjoys playing college and for his dad .. then he’s staying
I don't see anyway Buddy leaves. I don't see him leaving if he was going to go in the first round. Now, as a second round pick? No. He can also take his game to another level. He works on his game.

I don't see anyway Buddy leaves. I don't see him leaving if he was going to go in the first round. Now, as a second round pick? No. He can also take his game to another level. He works on his game.

It his game has a higher level than what he showed last night , then that’s a scary thought

Earlier in the season before he got on track, I said he would finish close to 40% and was called crazy. Of course that was before he morphed into Buddy Buckets.

I knew he wasn't going to keep shooting 27%, but I didn't think he would be close to 40% because of his slow start. Super impressive

Buddy might’ve just had the quietest 25 point game since Lawrence Moten’s heyday.

He did nothing in the first half and was great in the second half, but...25?? To go to the sweet 16? And it was like his 5th best game in the last two weeks.

THE BAR HAS BEEN RAISED!!! Buddy is a star.

Buddy might’ve just had the quietest 25 point game since Lawrence Moten’s heyday.

He did nothing in the first half and was great in the second half, but...25?? To go to the sweet 16? And it was like his 5th best game in the last two weeks.

THE BAR HAS BEEN RAISED!!! Buddy is a star.

Hes quietly ditched the Buddy Backdown and now just goes “im taller than you, I’m going to shoot over you”. It’s unstoppable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom