Buddy Buckets | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Buckets

Were people really talking about Buddy leaving earlier in the thread?

Can you imagine that conversation?

“Dad, I’ve been thinking a lot about this, and it’s my time. I’m ready to go, and am going to enter the NBA Draft, with an agent. Please respect my decision.”

“Buddy, go to your room. Better yet, go to the full sized court in the basement and shoot 1,000 jumpers for penance.”

JB muttering - Going to the gd NBA, we play G’Town next year, unbelievable.

In all seriousness, Buddy’s a legit stud at the collegiate level. It’s really fun to watch. What a story.

Buddy might’ve just had the quietest 25 point game since Lawrence Moten’s heyday.

He did nothing in the first half and was great in the second half, but...25?? To go to the sweet 16? And it was like his 5th best game in the last two weeks.

THE BAR HAS BEEN RAISED!!! Buddy is a star.
Yeah, it's a weird place when you're not really sure a dude played all that great and he had more than 20 points in a half.

“Dad, I’ve been thinking a lot about this, and it’s my time. I’m ready to go, and am going to enter the NBA Draft, with an agent. Please respect my decision.”

“Buddy, go to your room. Better yet, go to the full sized court in the basement and shoot 1,000 jumpers for penance.”

Buddy needs to leave to make money to look after his family.

The moment Huggybear knew he wasn't gettin 901.

20210321_210217.jpg

There’s a possibility that he will be a preseason all conference player next year, and depending on who comes back he could be POY.
This is the third year he's started slow and finished with his hair on fire. He ever comes out of the gate shooting even 35% percent we'll see a record breaking season.

He’s really worked on his ball handling - I love that he works so hard on his weaknesses.
When he started driving into the lane with that little fade jump shot he was struggling with it big time and it rarely led to any result other than the other team grabbing it and running it back on offense with us out of position.

That part of his game alone he's transformed and turned it into an elite skill, the turnaround time on turning something that looked dead on arrival to the second strongest part of his game is something I don't think I've seen midseason from a player that's ever come here.

Makes me wonder what else he's working on that we'll see next year.

Actually, JB would treat him just like any Dude player. If he thought the time was right he would say go for it. He is loyal to his players and would do the same for Buddy. My guess is one more year and then the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom