Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

Agreed, give me Hockenson at 9 over Gary. Would love to get a TE of that caliber on this team.

Seems like a lot of mocks have Hockenson going to the Jags at 7 but agree, if he is available, I'd run that card up to Roger like my pants are on fire.

Harmon a 3rd rounder? Where are those people who talked about him like he was a top 10 pick when we played him? But 3rd seems low.

No one has any clue where the WRs are going. Most of the mocks now only have Brown in the 1st rd and none of the others, so after that I guess just having them all available could push Harmon to the 3rd or like 6 of them could all go in the 2nd.

Harmon a 3rd rounder? Where are those people who talked about him like he was a top 10 pick when we played him? But 3rd seems low.

Harmon in most mocks is expected to go somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd rounds but anything is possible as WR is a total crapshoot this year. I could see NE grabbing him in the 2nd. I wouldn't mind Buffalo taking him in the third if he is still there.

Seems like a lot of mocks have Hockenson going to the Jags at 7 but agree, if he is available, I'd run that card up to Roger like my pants are on fire.

It's funny, because when Hockenson's name first started getting linked to the Bills at 9, I was dead set against the pick. But now, he might be my #1 choice at 9.

Coming out of Friday with Wilkins, Fant, Greedy, Risner and Harmon is a wet dream. I might as well just create a mock where we end up with Bosa, Hockenson and the future rights to Trevor Lawrence.

Ya its definitely a fan trying to put together an ultimate draft or something like that. Would love to land Fant though which is why trading down I think is the way to go if most of the guys we covet are gone. Harmon seems unlikely to last to the Bills at their 3rd round pick but I would definitely take him to.

:):
Oliver
J.Allen
Trade back within the top 15 while adding a top 80 pick

:blah:
J.Williams
J.Taylor
Hockenson

:(:
C.Wilkins
Anyone else

Probably mostly wrong, but I like to throw together a mock draft each year and if you're interested you can check it out here: 2019 Mock Draft

TLDR: I have the Bills ending up with DK and Noah Fant tonight.

Probably mostly wrong, but I like to throw together a mock draft each year and if you're interested you can check it out here: 2019 Mock Draft

TLDR: I have the Bills ending up with DK and Noah Fant tonight.

In the past few days, it seems like Metcalf's hasn't been mentioned much as a likely 1st rounder

In the past few days, it seems like Metcalf's hasn't been mentioned much as a likely 1st rounder

People have definitely been sliding him down. I think they’re wrong but we’ll see.

Rumors on WFAN that the Jets are talking To the Bills about Buffalo trading down for #3.

Rumors on WFAN that the Jets are talking To the Bills about Buffalo trading down for #3.
I’d be shocked... especially if the Bills have to give up next years 1st - which you’d assume they would have to.

And with a division rival no less. Doesn’t make sense.

I’d be shocked... especially if the Bills have to give up next years 1st - which you’d assume they would have to.

And with a division rival no less. Doesn’t make sense.
Josh Allen Part II had some unreal numbers coming out of Kentucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom