Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

Personally, if we're looking for a slot guy, I'd prefer Crowder to Humphries, as I think he'll be much cheaper.

Have no idea what to think of the Bills' supposed interest in Frank Gore.

I do, idiotic. We he have enough Rb's over 30. Frank Gore is a Hall of famer but come on.

OBJ seems to be on the market...

I still won't expect him to be traded until he actually is traded, and I'm not sure he's worth what he's going to fetch in a trade. I'd probably be fine with trading the #9 pick but if it gets richer than that (and I suspect it would), I don't know; that's a lot for a team that has a lot of needs.

You hearing rumblings?

Always stuff out there on him. Not sure if any of it is real or not. Usually involving the Browns.

Always stuff out there on him. Not sure if any of it is real or not. Usually involving the Browns.
One of the national guys mentioned the 49ers, also said Bills have interest but basically we can go **** ourselves because we’re Buffalo.

One of the national guys mentioned the 49ers, also said Bills have interest but basically we can go **** ourselves because we’re Buffalo.

Buffalo tax exists in the NFL & NHL. Basically have to give guys an extra 10% to come. Think it's more nowadays based on the inept organizations as much as the weather and perceived lack of things to do.

Buffalo tax exists in the NFL & NHL. Basically have to give guys an extra 10% to come. Think it's more nowadays based on the inept organizations as much as the weather and perceived lack of things to do.
Winning would change all that, but until then, I agree.

He could end up there for sure but that guy knows nothing.

He definitely has connections with NYC-based teams. I still take everything he says with a grain of salt, but he gets a lot of scoops on the NYC teams (and NHL, but we don't really care about that here).

OMG I thought someone said he was early 30s so I thought I was joking. Who the hell wants a 36 year old RB?

To be fair, he was actually good this past season. Graded out in the 10-20 range at the RB position from Pro Football Focus and was quietly productive on an awful Dolphins team. You could make a decent argument that he's better than McCoy at this point.

But there's just no way you can justify signing him while you still have McCoy and Ivory under contract; it's just way too old of a RB stable when you should be adding young legs.

Jets signing Jamison Crowder. Glad to see the slot guy they went with is the one who relies on his quickness to get open and has had ankle issues slowing him down.

Keep hoping one of the good slots ends up settling for a relatively small deal with Buffalo.

Jets signing Jamison Crowder. Glad to see the slot guy they went with is the one who relies on his quickness to get open and has had ankle issues slowing him down.

Keep hoping one of the good slots ends up settling for a relatively small deal with Buffalo.

Agreed, I like that they signed Crowder versus a couple of the other guys available. Hopefully they overpaid as well.

Jesse James to Detroit, apparently there going to sign 75% of the FA's.

So far:

RB - Frank Gore
CB - Kevin Johnson

Raise your hand if that’s how you thought FA would start.

You can also add:

G/C - Spencer Long

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom