Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

So far:

RB - Frank Gore
CB - Kevin Johnson

Raise your hand if that’s how you thought FA would start.

You can also add:

G/C - Spencer Long

Buffalo never dissapoints, lol. Like the Johnson signing a lot but I have no idea what were doing with Gore makes no sense at all. Not going to panic with the seemingly slow start especially after Oakland had to guarantee Brown all that money but would be nice to get at least one big fish.

Buffalo never dissapoints, lol. Like the Johnson signing a lot but I have no idea what were doing with Gore makes no sense at all. Not going to panic with the seemingly slow start especially after Oakland had to guarantee Brown all that money but would be nice to get at least one big fish.
I’m waiting to see the news that Ivory has been cut.

Replacing Ivory with Gore would net us an extra $1 mil

I’m waiting to see the news that Ivory has been cut.

Replacing Ivory with Gore would net us an extra $1 mil

Id rather have Ivory between the two if I am being honest but I guess I could get behind Gore with McCoy assuming we draft a halfway decent young RB to go with them.

Id rather have Ivory between the two if I am being honest but I guess I could get behind Gore with McCoy assuming we draft a halfway decent young RB to go with them.

Gore is A LOT better. It's not close.

Gore is A LOT better. It's not close.

I was looking at it strictly from a power back standpoint as I assume McCoy and hopefully a young guy we draft would be the main options.

Kroft to Buffalo 3 year deal - 18.75 million. Can reach 21 with incentives.

Gore ran very well last year, my phins just suck.

Unsure how I feel about the Kroft deal. Seems like a good player but 6 million is not chump change for sure. Like that he seems to be a good blocker as well which will help. Pairing him the other TE whose name escapes me right now is a nice 1-2 combo.

Kroft is fine. $6m is fairly negligible these days given the cap increases. He's a league average starter when healthy which is probably an upgrade over Clay.

A little bummed to see Buffalo not involved in the Humphries deal. That’s not really a bad contract for him. Still have Beasley, Tate, and Cobb out there as far as slots go though.

A little bummed to see Buffalo not involved in the Humphries deal. That’s not really a bad contract for him. Still have Beasley, Tate, and Cobb out there as far as slots go though.

Agreed, wanted to get Humphries between the slot guys that were available. To bad. Tate would be interesting but Cobb looks like his career is nearing an end.

Best case scenario is probably Agholor getting released and grabbing him for around $8m or so.

Now we're talking! That solidifies move of Spencer Long to guard.

Need to grab a Tackle in the draft but this is a real nice get. Seems unlikely the Bills will bring back Groy or Miller, though I guess Miller would make some sense.

Need to grab a Tackle in the draft but this is a real nice get. Seems unlikely the Bills will bring back Groy or Miller, though I guess Miller would make some sense.
If they grab a consensus OT at #9 (Bama?) I'd be excited to see what this line could do.

If they grab a consensus OT at #9 (Bama?) I'd be excited to see what this line could do.

Think its gotta be OL or WR at 9 unless someone we love drops for some reason. DL/LB is still a concern as well.

Exclusive peek inside the Bills RB meeting room

201507559c005d9c159.jpg

Last edited:
I was starting to get a little on edge with Long, Kroft, Gore and Johnson but Morse makes these moves all MUCH better

Love the Morse signing but the only question is if he can stay healthy. He hasn't successfully done that the past 2 seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom