Clemson Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting your “ban” list ready?

steve_buscemi_billy_madison.png

gbo this week has been like a buddy of mine from years ago. We’d go mountain biking and I’d meet him at the parking lot. He’d get out of his car smelling like weed and alcohol, then tell us how sick he felt and “I’m going to be really slow today, you’ll probably have to wait up for me”. He’d then proceed to give us a beat down for a few hours.

That’s what it’s felt like all week reading all GBO’s doom and gloom posts. “We’re not even going to score 14 points”. Lol. Just ban him now and get it over with :p
predator-handshake.gif

Although, I will add that our starting center is out so we are definitely going to lose

Although, I will add that our starting center is out so we are definitely going to lose
not covid i hope. i thought your entire team wuz all "vaccinated" by their cuzzins.

We will have more folks in the stands than last week just because of Clemson visitors. As always they travel well. Seeing them everywhere.

Good news pre game? is this allowed?

Sometimes people warm up and don't play. But encouraging if they can get Carter back, and glad they will have Adams back. Bleich would be icing on top. I've given up on hoping the punters will be consistently good this year.

Sometimes people warm up and don't play. But encouraging if they can get Carter back, and glad they will have Adams back. Bleich would be icing on top. I've given up on hoping the punters will be consistently good this year.
Happens all the time, last week andrew thomas for my giants warmed up, even suited up but didn’t get to play unfortunately. Adams is huge imo, Cooper isn’t good enough to play RB at this level so having Abdul come in when the Tuck show needs a breather is massive.

L
iago. stands next to dino doing nothing but stroking his beard all game. i want this dude fired

why? He’s the strength and conditioning coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom