Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Clemson
Friday, October 15, 2021 | 7:00 p.m.
TV: ESPN | Anish Shroff '04, Mike Golic Jr., Taylor McGregor

1634329903868.png

We need at least 37K crowd tonight to make a difference. Make that a loud 37K. Probably need a good walkup to get there.

Tickets have moved on the North upper deck and the end zones. I'm thinking about 35 paid.

Just got in from Connecticut. For COVID protocol, I have my vaccine card and also pictures of the card on my phone. Would the picture work or will I need my card? We don't have an Excelsior Pass type app in CT

Just got in from Connecticut. For COVID protocol, I have my vaccine card and also pictures of the card on my phone. Would the picture work or will I need my card? We don't have an Excelsior Pass type app in CT
I use photo of VAX card.

Tickets have moved on the North upper deck and the end zones. I'm thinking about 35 paid.

Looks like they're moving everywhere. I had counted the dark blue sections earlier this week, there are fewer now on lower, upper, and middle end zone.

If you filter our resale, it's even less.

I still think that North upper deck is misleading. They show the top half as unavailable. It was the same for Rutgers, but come gametime, there wasn't a soul up there.

Looks like they're moving everywhere. I had counted the dark blue sections earlier this week, there are fewer now on lower, upper, and middle end zone.

If you filter our resale, it's even less.

I still think that North upper deck is misleading. They show the top half as unavailable. It was the same for Rutgers, but come gametime, there wasn't a soul up there.
absolutely, none of those upper deck (past halfway) are sold except some in the 50 yardline area

Cuse ML, Cuse +7 1H, Cuse +14 game parlay
Weird I can’t do game spread and ML I. Same parlay. Says “doesn’t increase odds”. Did take Cuse winning by 7 or more for +1350

That was supposed to be sarcasm on my part... I think he's terrible.

I picked up on your sarcasm. I was just adding to it.

Reactions: gbo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors