Crying Dayton Kid | Syracusefan.com

Crying Dayton Kid

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
That was me in 1987:(
1.jpg

OK I'll admit to it as well. I was born in 76 and I remember thinking all was right with the world going into that game. I had absolutely no thoughts ever that we would lose. It was crushing but in a way it made every big win after that much more gratifying especially 03. The desperate lows help shape us as fans as much as the highs.

Of course Barkley had a comment about the kid. He is ruthless (and funny!!!).

I probably looked like that after the Richmond upset, after the loss to Illinois in the Elite 8, after the loss to UK, after the Vermont upset, after losing to Ohio St,, after losing to Michigan...well you get the idea. It sucks to lose.

I probably looked like that after the Richmond upset, after the loss to Illinois in the Elite 8, after the loss to UK, after the Vermont upset, after losing to Ohio St,, after losing to Michigan...well you get the idea. It sucks to lose.
I hope you finally threw away the hat and goggles. Jeesh, talk about a bad luck combination.

This is a perfect opportunity for the kid's parents to teach him perspective. Life can provide real suffering and disappointment. College basketball is nothing for a fan to literally cry about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom