Class of 2025 - DE Nathan Nyandoro (QC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/28/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE Nathan Nyandoro (QC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/28/24)

Committed. Really wanted this kid
Welcome Nathan!

I wonder, did he take the last scholarship available for DL in this class?

Is there also room for Blake Belin if he wants to come here?

Art Love GIF by Millions

Welcome Nathan!

I wonder, did he take the last scholarship available for DL in this class?

Is there also room for Blake Belin if he wants to come here?

Art Love GIF by Millions

Looking at the roster. I think there's a fair amount of guys that may go pro after next year (OG, Allen, Ross-Simmons, Duce maybe). Then there's probably some guys who will get the talk. Numbers always work out.

Insignificant fact not worthy of mention: Nathan Nyandoro is our 1st alliterative 2025 recruit.

And no, Sharlandiin Strange doesn't count.

Class of 2025 Canadian defensive lineman Nathan Nyandoro has committed to Syracuse, he announced on social media. Nyandoro attends Vanier College in Montreal. The 6-6, 260 pounder chose the Orange over offers from Boston College and Oregon State. He visited all three schools this month including Syracuse the weekend of the 14th and Oregon State this past weekend. After getting a closer look at all three schools, he elected to pick Syracuse as his collegiate home. He said following his visit that Syracuse intends to use him as a versatile defensive lineman who can play end or tackle...

First of all, cool.

Second, how many commits are we allowed to take in a single class? By my count, we now have... 27 for the class of 2025? Isn't the class size capped at 25?

Third -- my god, we've already got a FULL CLASS committed before the end of June. I know that there might be some that decommit or whatever, but man -- what a change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom