Class of 2025 - DE Nathan Nyandoro (QC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/28/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE Nathan Nyandoro (QC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/28/24)

First of all, cool.

Second, how many commits are we allowed to take in a single class? By my count, we now have... 26 for the class of 2025? Isn't the class size capped at 25?

Third -- my god, we've already got a FULL CLASS committed before the end of June. I know that there might be some that decommit or whatever, but man -- what a change.

There's no more 25 player limit.

You just have to be at 85 when training camp starts.

3ohhweiVB36rAlqVCE.gif

This tells me that May and Washington not picking Cuse, Two B list fills.
The difference is that in past years, Belin and Nyandoro would be our A list guys and we wouldn't even landed them, and then we'd replace them in April after both signing days for High schoolers with some obscure JUCO's no-one has ever heard of.

So if these are B list guys, then that makes me happy about the state of the program.

Last edited:
the turn over next year is gonna be pretty crazy when you go past 20-25 you are looking at 1/3 of the roster being FR and most wont be ready to contend to help even if they are physically better than most of the last decade of FR we got.

the turn over next year is gonna be pretty crazy when you go past 20-25 you are looking at 1/3 of the roster being FR and most wont be ready to contend to help even if they are physically better than most of the last decade of FR we got.
True but only about 50 players actually see any significant playing time. We will still have a lot of players with experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom