Draft Thread | Syracusefan.com

Draft Thread

Very interesting to hear Gruden talk about all the other pass rushers the Texans took and they're all on different teams now. Although Clowney's probably the safest pick.

I really like Sammy, then again I may be biased because I played basketball against him my SR year of HS.

UB with a top 5 pick eh? ever happen before?
lol nvm.

Good move by Marrone and the Bills. Everyone knows when that team is sold in a few months everyone will be FIRED after this year. New owners always clean house. So go all in and try and win big now to save their jobs. Otherwise who cares about the 2015 picks,...someone else's problem as that group won't be running the Bills!

Good move by Marrone and the Bills. Everyone knows when that team is sold in a few months everyone will be FIRED after this year. New owners always clean house. So go all in and try and win big now to save their jobs. Otherwise who cares about the 2015 picks,...someone else's problem as that group won't be running the Bills!
Good point

Marrone now has lifetime job security.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom